Melb CBD apartment listing - Looking for a reliable manager / co-host whilst i'm overseas

Melb CBD apartment listing - Looking for a reliable manager / co-host whilst i'm overseas

Hi guys,

I'm after a reliable and pro-active co-host to manage my CBD aparment (entire home) listing.

The role will involve everything including:

- cleaning/ or arranging for cleaning;

- guest communication;

- key exchange.

such that i don't have to worry about anything whilst i'm away overseas.

My fee budget is about $100 per guest turn-around, plus reimbursement of out-of-pocket costs. If you do a good job I will consider engaging you permanently even after I return to Melbourne.

Thanks in advance! 

Cheers,

Xavi

12 Replies 12
Penny1
Level 7
Victoria, Australia

Hi Xavi

i am a host who lives and works in Melbourne CBD, I'm currently at the Airbnb Open in LA back early December.  When are you going on holidays?

Do you meet and greet all guests and orientate them with the apartment?

Do you have a guidebook? lockbox?  A list o

Hi Penny, I'll be overseas from Jan 2017. If you are interested, could you please contact me on [phone number removed] or [email address removed] and I can provide more details.

thanks 

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Xavi10,

Welcome to the Community Center! I just wanted to let you know that I have removed your personal details for your security, as this is a public forum. If you wish to contact each other you may do so via the Direct Message function - hover over the other host's profile picture and you should see the option to 'send message'.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this!

Kirstie

Ben58
Level 2
Saint Kilda, Australia

Hi Xavi, 

I cant seem to work out how to contact you, other than on this page. 

I can certainly help you out!! 

You can email me at [email address removed]. We can then exchange more information freely. I look forward to hearing from you, Alternativly you can reach me on [phone number removed]

Kind regards.

Ben

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ben58,

Even though you typed your personal details in word form I have still had to remove them for the reasons I said in my post just above yours. Please try and contact eachother by hovering over the other person's profile and clicking 'send message'.

Let me know if you are not able to do this!

Kirstie

Mo24
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Can not find (send message). How do I contact Xavi? I am interested in co hosting. I'm a 4.5 star host with 3 properties. Admin, please make it easier.

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mo24,

You should see the option to send him a message when you hover over his profile, as below:

Send message.png

Please let me know if you don't see this option (make sure you are logged in first)!

Kirstie

Carolyn153
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Hi Xavi, hoep you are well. Just wondering did you find someone? I'm potentially looking for a co host as well. 

Thanks

Carolyn (carolyn@mortonpark.com.au)

Hi Carolyn,

Am just wondering if you are still looking for a co-host? I know this is quite an old post, but feel free to let me know in case you need a co-host

Am hosting 2 apartment myself as well and looking for more. I have a reliable cleaners that helps me doing checking in and out, and do the cleaning part as they provide linen and towels and also do laundry

Message me if you need help 🙂

Thanks

Regards

Arif

Marie82
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

Hi to all Host from Melbourne

My very good helper/cleaner/co host  is moving to Melbourne if anyone is interested 

She good with guests during check in /giving keys/cleaning 

She is moving from Sydney to Melbourne at the end of December 2017 and available from January to work  

She is serious and reliable 

Athena-Anh0
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Hi Xavi, i have 3 years cleaning experience, and i am doing Airbnb cleaning at the moment in Melbourne CBD, as i have 1 property and manage 2 brand new properties in Melbourne CBD as well. If you are looking for someone who can clean up your place, then please drop me a message, me and my team would like to take care of your place. And give a good service to your customers. 

My team members can speak at least 3 to 4 different languages to communicate to the guest if we have to.