My guestsleft after 3 days stay and it is more that 22 hours , hv not rcvd payment from airbnb

My guestsleft after 3 days stay and it is more that 22 hours , hv not rcvd payment from airbnb

The guest had already paid airbnb on feb 13, 2018 for the stay on 2 - 4 th March, 2018 ... I have not yet received the payment ..

2 Replies 2
Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Sumedha0 Don't worry i am sure your payment is coming soon! It usually takes 2weeks but i once waited for almost a month before receiving payment.I would advice you to use paypal or payoneer as your payout option instead of the bank wiring system. If you need more help send me a private message in my inbox and i will be happy to help you.Good luck!!!

Hi Sumedha,

As per Airbnb policy, the payout will happen on the 2nd day of the guest arrival. It could take 1 or 2 days for the amount to be credited to your bank. It might take a little longer if there are bank holidays in between. I have always received payments on time. 

Please ensure:

1. The payout method is setup correctly and it is verified.

2. The guest has done the booking properly and the booking is reflecting in your calendar.

If you still haven't received, contact Airbnb support with the booking reference.

I hope that you receive your payment at the earliest.