Need a reputable cleaning service (or individual with flexibility) who services West Hollywood.

Paul136
Level 1
West Hollywood, CA

Need a reputable cleaning service (or individual with flexibility) who services West Hollywood.

Which service you guys use? I have been using Handy, but I've had too many issues with them - last minute cancellations, and very uneven service - sometimes good, sometimes terrible. 

Thank you! 

15 Replies 15
Joanna33
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

Hey Paul! I'm a host and myself and my good friend have been helping local hosts with turnovers. We are in West LA so we are pretty local. Currently we are doing most small turnovers for $35/$45 or if you want a full cleaning $25 an hour/2.5 min.
We are fast and thorough and I'm a host so I like to set them up quite nicely just like my own listing 🙂
If interested, shoot me a text!
310 X 598 X 9049
Joanna
Joanna33
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

Hey Paul! I'm a host and myself and my good friend have been helping local hosts with turnovers. We are in West LA so we are pretty local. Currently we are doing most small turnovers for $35/$45 or if you want a full cleaning $25 an hour/2.5 min.
We are fast and thorough and I'm a host so I like to set them up quite nicely just like my own listing 🙂
If interested, shoot me a text!
310 X 598 X 9049
Joanna
Edward27
Level 2
West Hollywood, CA

I have an excellent cleaning person that I would like to share with you you can call me at 323-683-3524, thanks Edward.

Hi! 😉

I am new to the area & also starting to host in West Hollywood & finding it hard to get a decent cleaning service...I would love some advice if you don't mind...thank you! 😉
Missy

Nina-S0
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hi There
Just popping in to let you know about our quality cleaning service, we can help you with your cleaning needs! Come see our reviews and more on our website: http://www.ninascleaning.com.com

Oscar45
Level 1
West Hollywood, CA

Get a task rabbit. Organize your whole life with apps. Book guests with the Airbnb app and then do the turnover with the task rabbit app.
Heather2
Level 4
Los Angeles, CA

Hello - I am a host & run a cleaning company as well as a management service.  If you send me your email I can shoot you a rate sheet.  Services include laundry service either onsite or at a fluff & fold no additional cost.  All cleanings are done between 11-4 unless otherwise agreed upon.  I work with about 60 listings in LA 🙂  you can find me at heathermicasatucasa at the g type of mail or 323X533X5077

Heather2
Level 4
Los Angeles, CA

Hello - I am a host & run a cleaning company as well as a management service.  If you send me your email I can shoot you a rate sheet.  Services include laundry service either onsite or at a fluff & fold no additional cost.  All cleanings are done between 11-4 unless otherwise agreed upon.  I work with about 60 listings in LA 🙂  you can find me at heathermicasatucasa at the g type of mail. 

Hi lm a new hosting LA area and l need your help l would like an idea  on how much $ to establish a cleaning fee. Its a 2 bed .1 bad. Whole house.

Will you be doing it yourself or hiring out?  You can charge 125 for a 2/1, but since you are new you may want to lower both your nightly rate & cleaning fee until you have some traction - typically 3-5 reservations. Hope that helps!  LMK if you are hiring out the cleanings - I work with about 60 sixty listings & you can find me at HeathersAngelsLA at the g type of mail or 323X533X5077

LMK if you are hiring out the cleanings - I work with about 60 sixty listings & you can find me at HeathersAngelsLA at the g type of mail or 323X533X5077.  I am an experienced host that also owns am Airbnb Cleaning company here in LA! 

We have rebranded - we are now at HeathersAngelsLA at the g type of mail.  

Terris0
Level 2
Murrieta, CA

Yeah, I've had issues with services like Handy as well. The problem is they contract the work to god knows who! Download CleanSpot, a new startup in LA. all of their staff are employees, so they don't contract any work. The best part is everything is done in the app, instant quote, scheduling, communication, and payments. Oh and its On-demand if you need it last minute. They're  great and truly a professional service!

Jon248
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hello,

I am  a manager for a cleaning company called Dust Enterprises that specializes in AIRBNB cleaning ONLY. We are based/located in Los Angeles. We primarely cover the DTLA, Hollywood, NoHo, WeHo, Studio City, Sherman Oaks area. If anyone is looking for a good reliable cleaning company shoot me a message. Our cleaners pay attention to detail as well as report any demages to ensure satisfaction of all your guest. We truly understand the importance of being a 5 start host. Shoot me a message if you are interested.

Best regards,
Jon