Need help with your Orlando, FL listing?

Need help with your Orlando, FL listing?

I am an Orlando host and an often guest on Airbnb. If anyone needs help in anything, don't hesitate to reach out to me or anyone in our community. We have multiple individuals here willing to help. I am a Florida real estate agent and I have more than 250+ bookings since I started with Airbnb with great experiences. We hope to see yours as well. 

9 Replies 9
Stephanie433
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello! I am currently looking for a co host for my listing in Orlando. I mainly just need someone to take care of the cleaning and meeting my guest. Let me know if this is something you can help me out with. Thank you! 

hello stephanie you have someoneto help you in orlando?

I am lookig for a cohost,

please contact me

italylhf@gmail.com

Hi there Stephanie. Is this opportunity still available? I would be willing to help with co-hosting!

Pam159
Level 1
Orlando, FL

Hello- I am ahost in Belle Isle , Florida- a samll little part of orlando-- only about 2400 homes- Orlando just passed (in favor 5-1)  of Airbnb- now Belle Isle is about to vote- I have gone to several City Council meetings just to see the "flavor"  - 

At last nights meeting ( the one councillady that is NOT in favor ) created 3  accounts- one for herself- one for someone else and with the help of Belle Isle police dept. created on for someone who is in jail-   I had spoken befor and assured them that guests were vetted and airbnb insures- so now we have this stuck in the city council members minds- they will be voting on this  in April- we as hosts are having a meeting to possibly brainstorm- I am looking for any help from " the community" that I can have- any suggestions- any ways to combat- any verbage-- anyone to contact-- again i thank you and look forward to speaking with anyone with help-- thank you  in advance        

Hi, Randall, Ely and Pam

I host in Orlando (College Park) and recently received, along with ~400  other hosts,  a warning letter from the City prohibiting me from continuing to rent my property as a short term rental. I'm interested in joining other like minded hosts to work toward getting this ordinance rescinded. Do you know if an existing community of hosts is already working on this? Thank you.  

Hi Michael - Any luck with your Airbnb and what was the result of the city letter?  I just received a complaint from code enforcement that left a business card saying they heard I'm running an Airbnb.  I don't know what to do at this point.  Perhaps I can have a blanket agreement included that says they rent for 31 days making it a long term rental.  I haven't found much help online to find loopholes and feel upset.  I'm not restricted by an HOA; just a nosy and jealous neighbor.  Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.  Shawn

I'm a first time host. What are some of the things I need to do to be doing everything correctly? in term of taxes to pay - do I charge a tax fee? I'm lost.

Jason988
Level 3
Fort Myers, FL

Hello to Everyone...

A Little About Us…

My name is Jason Adorno, I’m a licensed real estate agent, Investor of 15yrs property Buy/Hold Flip, Licensed Handy Man, Contractor Referral Network, Licensed Property Management, My fiancé and I are Airbnb Super-host. We Live in Maitland Florida and I have an Office Downtown Orlando. We currently have 2 Annual and 1 Airbnb of my own and looking to expand.

My fiancé Jasmaine does event planning, staging and coordinating. When it comes to creativeness, cleanliness and attention to detail she’s the woman for the job. She manages all of our scheduled cleanings and turn overs. One thing for certain, she’s not afraid to get her hands dirty and clean the units herself when we have to. I don’t feel bad cause Im usually right beside her. What I want to convey is that we will rise to the occasion

My energetic, super excited and growing team and I are looking to add Co-Host services with IMMEDIATE availability. I believe communication is key to successfully obtaining win-win outcomes. When you work with us you’re like family to us. I decided to get involved with Co-hosting because we all have passion for the culture of Airbnb. 

Meeting and greeting, solving disputes effectively and efficiently, timely repairs, cost control, smart home integration services, professional photography, permitting, Subleasing, Partnerships

I'm confident in our experience and drive for integrity and so are our current clients.

Best Regards

Jason & Jasmaine