New York Host Day 2016

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

New York Host Day 2016

Hello everyone,

Last week, over two hundred of you joined the Airbnb Host Day in Civil Hall for a full day of learning and celebration. It was a great opportunity to meet others, learn from expert hosts and enjoy lots of fun activities!

As you can see from the photos below there was a great atmosphere throughout the event. Thank you to everyone who attended. 🙂

We would love you to share your photos and your favorite moments from the day here, what did you most enjoy?

(To upload photos, click on the little camera icon on your post message box, when you are logged into the CC).

Enjoy!

IMG_5790.jpg  
IMG_5384

IMG_5792.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

IMG_6195.jpg

IMG_6254.jpg

IMG_5631.jpg

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

6 Replies 6
Penelope10
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

That's wonderful of you for sharing this!!! are you coming to airbnb open as well?
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Penelope10,

Aw yes, everyone looks so happy. I can't look at the photos here without smiling. 🙂

I'm not sure if I will be at the Open yet, I really hope so as it would be lovely to meet everyone in person. Are you looking forward to the Open this year? Not long to go...

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I'll be there!!  

Shikha0
Level 5
Gurgaon, India

Such happy faces. This is wonderful 🙂

Jolanta6
Level 1
Freeport, NY

Thank you very much great experience amazing people, very energetic atmosphere.

I really learn a lot about Airbnb.

love to meet more often.

best greetings from lovely Long Island

Jola

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jolanta6,

Lovely to meet you. 

It is fantastic to hear you enjoyed the Host Day and got so much for it. I agree, it is wonderful having so many amazing people under one roof. 

Was there a particular session you liked? 🙂

--------------------