Please help asap!

Didier134
Level 1
Miami, FL

Please help asap!

I have an Airbnb in Meridian Ave and I need a cohost to help with all hosting and cleaning needs. Please reach out if you can or any solid recommendations. I would like to start ASAP!

15 Replies 15
Edwin80
Level 2
Miami Gardens, FL

Hello,

Check your inbox or DM! I'll be glad to help!

Hi! Are you still doing co-hosting? I need someone!!!

Hola Diego. 

Si te puedo ayudar en la Administracion y como anfitrión,  favor nos ponemos en contacto. 

Saludos

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello,

We are a professional Property Management Company that can assist you in maximizing your property occupancy,

Send us a message or email us at info@AdminPropertyManagement.com

Caro45
Level 1
Miami, FL

i am looking for cohosting opportunities.  Am a superhost.  **

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hey Caroline can you chat today? 

Hello,

We are a professional Property Management Company that can assist you in maximizing your property occupancy,

Send us a message or  email us at **

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hey! Are you still co-hosting!?

Hello,

Send us a message or email us at  **

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Lisa817
Level 2
Oakland, CA

Bonjou, Didier

My name is MsLisa. I was a Superhost and Airbnb cleaner back home in California. I'm looking for a work-trade co-host / cleaner in exchange for a private room. I speak English, Spanish, and Haitian creole. I'm looking for a place beginning mid-July. 

Mesi! Thank you, 

Ms. Lisa 

Hello Didier,

If a co-host solution isn't working out to you, feel free to reach out to me at ** and I'd be happy to advise you on how to automate your airbnb. I have 12 personal properties/listings (between 2 airbnb accouns) and none of them is in Miami (nearest one is in Philadelphia) and I manage them with couple of minutes of work a day.

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello Didier check out the new service in Miami hsitter.com. It s not a property management company, It's the first Floridian conciergerie on-demand for Vacation Rental Services. Check-in, Check-out, Cleaning, Laundry, Watching at affordable price! You could manage your account easily from your mobile using the App 'Home Sitter' now available on the apple store. Enjoy your day!

Hello,

Send us a message or email us at **

hello my name is Guilherme, I am the founder of Pimenta Services, cleaning and painting services, I want to offer my services in the area of ​​Fort Lauderdale, Miami and around- my phone number*