Property Manager / Cleaning Service in Miami: any recommendation

David1457
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Property Manager / Cleaning Service in Miami: any recommendation

I own a property in Miami Brickell that is rented legally as short-term. I am looking for a property manager/cleaning service locally. Any recommendation? It is much appreciated! Thank you.

32 Replies 32
Mia29
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

Hi David,

I am also a host at Airbnb and am interested in helping you out with cleaning and property management. I work/ live in sobe area.My email :majamocnik@ hotmail.com 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,Mia

Good Evening, I want to purchase a condo in South Beach this year but, before doing so I want to get some more information on airbnb management companies that are available and what the prices are and how it works. I am looking to purchase a studio-1 bedroom. What is your fee, the cleaning fee and everything else how does it work? I would also like to know is it better to get a studio in south beach or a 1-2 bedroom in Fort Lauderdale; prices are a bit cheaper up there. Wondering if south beach would be easier to book. I am currently located in NYC so I would not be able to manage my listing. Please leave a message if I miss your call. Email is the best way to contact me and let me know when is best to call you. Thank you, Anna Iav

Hi Anna, I hope you are great!

I have a project that allows Airbnb at Brickell in Miami. It is a great project for investors, it is one of the few buildings approved for Airbnb in the area and it is delivered completely finished and furnished. Let me know if you are still looking  for something in Miami. 

Regards!

Hi Paulina, my name is Ana. I’m moving from nyc to Miami Brickell area. Would like to invest in airbnb properties. I’m interested to hear about your work project for future investments. Please feel free to contact me at anamartinsnyc@gmail.com 

thanks 

Hi Paulina, my name isAna Paula. I’m interested about the building yiu are working on project that is airbnb friendly I can be reach at vacationtravelusa@gmail.com 

thanks

ana 

Hi I too would love to hear about your project

Reina4
Level 1
Deerfield Beach, FL

Hi David,

I own a cleaning business and we operate in Broward County, Palm Beach County and some of the Miami area.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever find yourself in need of a housekeeper and other cleaning services:

Contact number: 954 856 0457

Thank you,
Reina
Top10 Cleaning Services

Hi Reina I have 2 properties in Hollywood (Airbnbb) and I will be away for 1 month, I need someone serious who can clean them when the guests leave and new ones arrive.  Can you help?

My tel is**

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello my name is Guilherme,I am the founder of Pimenta Services ,Cleaning and painting services,I want to offer my services in the area of Fort Lauderdale ,Miami and around my phone number (203)9538677
Servicespimenta7@gmail.com

Hi David,

MLC Stays is a local company in Miami that does property management and cleaning service. We can help you out in a lot of ways. Were are currently managing 18 listings.  here: https://www.airbnb.com/users/31294493/listings

You can reach us at reservations@mlcstays.com

Hope to talk to you soon!

Good Evening,
I want to purchase a condo in South Beach this year but, before doing so I want to get some more information on airbnb management companies that are available and what the prices are and how it works. I am looking to purchase a studio-1 bedroom. What is your fee, the cleaning fee and everything else how does it work? I would also like to know is it better to get a studio in south beach or a 1-2 bedroom in Fort Lauderdale; prices are a bit cheaper up there. Wondering if south beach would be easier to book. I am currently located in NYC so I would not be able to manage my listing. Please leave a message if I miss your call. Email is the best way to contact me and let me know when is best to call you.

Thank you,
Anna Iav

Hi, Ana 

You should be begin by reading here > https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/890/miami-beach--fl. There are useful links about zoning and Airbnb requirements in Miami Beach. Your property or unit has to be in a specific zone or you can be fined by the city. 

Yes, Ft. Lauderdale is cheaper to buy. There are then different zoning codes for Broward County.  You could also hire a property management company, but this can be expensive (at least several hundred a month). You'd have to make volume bookings (rather than seasonal) to off-set the cost.  I offer to live on-site and help manage your bookings in addition to cleaning, in exchange for free or reduced rent. 

I was a Superhost at my old place near UC Berkeley back home.  I posted here to find a new place in a more walkable area of Miami in exchange for helping support the owner with the Airbnb platform and hosting.  I helped a former guest set-up her own Airbnb in Seattle - from how it functions, messaging, calendaring, pricing, and posting photos of her space. 

Let me know if you want to talk further. 

My thanks!

Lisa 

Hello my name is Guilherme,I am the founder of Pimenta Services ,I want to offer my services in the area of Fort Lauderdale ,Miami and around my phone number (203)9538677
Servicespimenta7@gmail.com

What percentage do you take?