Property Manager / Cleaning Service in Miami: any recommendation

David1457
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Property Manager / Cleaning Service in Miami: any recommendation

I own a property in Miami Brickell that is rented legally as short-term. I am looking for a property manager/cleaning service locally. Any recommendation? It is much appreciated! Thank you.

32 Replies 32

Hi, Rocio

To live on-site (duplex, condo, or house) rent free and I co-host your listing.  Cleaning service only, I charge 10 - 15 cleaning fee for each booking. 

Thank you! 

- Lisa 

Hosty0
Level 1
Miami, FL

Hi David,

I know it’s been a couple of weeks since you posted tyour request, and I'm not sure if you are still looking. However, my name is Susan and I have been an Airbnb Superhost for the past year with my own property and realized that others could benefit from my experience. So I decided to start my own company.

The company's name is HostyMosty, it is an elite full service short term rental property management company specializing in the Airbnb platform. We take care of everything.

Feel free to contact me to ask any questions.
Cheers!
Susan
305-890-6088

Loredana70
Level 1
Santiago de Querétaro, Mexico

Hi Susan, is your company in Miami/ I own a property in Miami, manage it through Airbnb and need help with cleaning + check out (inventory control). Info please. Thanks, Loredana

Lisa817
Level 2
Oakland, CA

Hi, David

My name is Lisa and I've recently moved to the area from California. 

My field is in education administration (I also studied painting and illustration). I'm researching property assistant / on-site opportunities in exchange for co-hosting.  I have excellent references and experience as an Airbnb Super Host and cleaner. 

You can also review my LinkedIn profile here

Thank you! 
MsLisa 
Erica160
Level 2
Miami, FL

Hi David, 

I realize this post is old, however, in the event you find yourself needing a cleaning service - feel free to give me a call. I have worked in the cleaning industry here in Miami for 7 years as a Property Manager. Most recently I have become a host on AirBnB and dedicated my time to starting up my own cleaning business. We are staffed with very dedicated and professional housekeepers that are eager to get the job done to perfection. 

You can look us up online at I-Shine4u.com or feel at liberty to call/text me at 305.399.6528. 

Hope to serve you! 

Erica R. Campos

Kristie24
Level 2
Hallandale Beach, FL

Hi I'm kristie and I'd love to help with your vacation rental. Live in Hallandale Fl and would love to talk to you further. 

Hi ,

My name is Marleni . I own professional short rental cleaning services in Miami. We work all Miami, Miami beach and bal harbor. We had 8 years of experience in the cleaning industry, specializing in short rentals properties. We work every day including holidays.My email is : corporatemaid.inc@gmail.com 

we can do a free estimate to your property. 

Jose1
Level 3
Uruguay

Hi David. I am also a host in Airbnb and I am living in Brickell. 

I am interested. 

Jose.antonio-oliveira@hotmail.com

Lisa817
Level 2
Oakland, CA

Hi, David

I'm an experienced Airbnb host and co-host from Berkeley, CA. I've been learning and fine-tuning my Airbnb hosting skills for several years now. I currently manage an Airbnb guest room for my housemates in the Liberty City neighborhood.

I'm researching alternatives where I can live alone on-site and co-host for an owner. I don't have the capital to buy my own property. In my work, I help manage an art gallery and do freelance writing. I enjoy Airbnb hosting, it's just that my current housemates are millenials. I need to make a change from sharing space with young people.

My thanks,

Lisa 

Hi i have a cleaning company in the South Florida area if you need service please feel free to contact me 954-715-1151 Beauty Cleanings Of America

Ellen341
Level 2
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

FYI Florida hosts 

Legislation is under consideration in the Florida Statehouse SB 824 is a bill that protects private property rights of homeowners in Florida to rent their property as they decide is best for them – including using that property as a vacation rental.

The bill is up for a hearing Tomorrow, Tuesday, March 26th in the Senate Innovation, Industry & Technology Committee. There will be an amendment making changes to the original version, but still strengthening preemption of vacation rental regulations to the state.

Please take a minute to send a message  ( https://p2a.co/0FDULVj    <-----copy and paste this address) to Florida Senators to support vacation rentals by accepting amendment barcode #586172 to SB 824.

Paula853
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi airbnb community, 

My name is Ana ,  Im currently airbnb hosting in Manhattan, nyc with 7 years of experience of   hosting , cleaning service and co- hosting guests from all over the world !

In moving out from Manhattan to Miami brickell area in May and would like to continue offering my expertise as co-hosting and cleaning service in exchange for out side opportunities- if you are seeking for responsible and friendly person to manage your airbnb business I would love to hear from you . 

In btw I speak Portuguese. 

Looking forward to hear from you ! I can be reach direct by email anamartinsnyc@gmail.com 

Sincerely, 

Ana 

Hello  my name is Guilherme, I am the founder of Pimenta Services, cleaning and painting services, I want to offer my services in the area of ​​Fort Lauderdale, Miami and around- my phone number 2039538677

Servicespimenta7@gmail.com

Cri0
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

Do any one need a Airbnb property management in Miami Beach? 

I’m a realtor and managemen more the 40 Unit in Miami Beach with more the 80% of bookings monthly. 

I’m independent and looking forward to growth my portafolio. 

-cleaning

- check in

- 24/7 costumes service

Oxymagic Carpet, Upholstery, Drapery, Mattresses Cleaning

For Miami Dade and Broward Counties Florida USA

1. We use 97% less water than others, , no need for blowers, no steam
  2. One hour dry 
  3. Product and Machines guaranteed by contract with our franchise
  4. Allergen Removal caused by Dust mites, Animals, and Mold Spores.
  5. Safe for kids and pets.
  6. Insured, Licensed, rated 5 stars by Amazon

Marcelo Scher

Oxymagic Services

+1 786 2809885

web: www.oxymagicmiami.com 

email: oxymagic.miami@gmail.com

​​https://youtu.be/7FX3sqHjBzk