Research study seeking hosts in Sydney + Melbourne

Research study seeking hosts in Sydney + Melbourne

Hello - I'm an academic researcher at UNSW, and we're currently running a research project examining the impact of Airbnb in Sydney and Melbourne, funded by the Australian Housing and Urban Research Institute.  We're seeking hosts with properties in Sydney and Melbourne for brief interviews, to better understand your choices, motivations and experiences with Airbnb.  The interview takes about 20 minutes (by phone or in person) and you'll be reimbursed with a $50 Coles Myer gift card. Alternatively, there's also an online survey if that's more your speed! The survey link is available here: https://cityfutures.be.unsw.edu.au/research/projects/technological-disruption-private-housing-market...

If you're interested in an interview or have questions, you can email me at [Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Many thanks!

Dr Laura ****

3 Replies 3
Emma391
Level 1
Oyster Bay, Australia

I am more than happy for you to contact me.  I am the host of Cedar Lodge, Oyster bay. My email is **** we can then arrange a time to talk.  Kind regards. Emma. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons] 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Laura1580 and @Emma391,

Great to meet you both. 

It sounds like an interesting area you are researching Laura. 

I wanted to let you know though, as your post is publicly visible here, for safety reasons I have had to remove your personal information from your posts (as shown in the Community Center Guidelines). If you would like to speak directly with each other, we do have a direct messaging function here in the Community Center–just hover over the profile photo and click 'Send Message'. 

Best of luck with everything.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Leena13
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Hi Laura

I'm happy to help. Good luck with the study project. 

Cheers
Leena