San Diego Host Meet Up

Justin79
Level 2
San Diego, CA

San Diego Host Meet Up

Do we have an official group here yet? I can't seem to find one on this site. If we do not, is anyone interested in starting one up with me? I live in North Park, and I'm sure we can have some fun meeting for happy hours once a month and sharing our successes and experiences.

29 Replies 29
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Justin79  I think you will find what you are looking for under Home Sharing Clubs (Under Discuss on this site).  Select that and scroll the bottom for a list of all the clubs.  It is called "Short Term Rental Alliance of San Diego.

Brendan48
Level 3
San Diego, CA

Hi Brendan here.

Good idea on the host..meet up.

Did you follow up on the suggestion made, re the other group in SD for short term rentals?

Just looked, and apparently none of the groups on this site are having active conversations. We should start one.

Diane137
Level 2
San Diego, CA

I was just thinking about this today...I can't find a Meetup group in SD for Airbnb hosts either. I wonder why? I'm a Seattle transplant and both Seattle and Portland have groups (both on Airbnb and Meetups). Sounds like we should create one - I'm game!

-Diane 

Yeah, I'm game also. Are you interested in leading the group?

No, because I travel a lot for work.

Brendan48
Level 3
San Diego, CA

Sorry thought, the question was directed at me!

Brendan48
Level 3
San Diego, CA

If anybody would like to connect for an hour, this weekend..Starbucks, or...?and get some ideas together, please let me know.

I'm interested in getting together, but this weekend is packed for me. Next weekend looks good.

Justin79
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Okay, I set up a Meet up for next Friday, 1/12 at 7pm at Pariah Brewing Co. in North Park. Hope yall can make it, if not we'll see how this one goes and perhaps meet in the future. Cheers.

Am in LA, today.

Will do my best to make it back in time for meeting.

Hello Justin, I would like to join your group.  My rentals is located at Herman Ave., North Park, and I'm new on this Airbnb.  

I am down for this but doubt I can make tonite!

Matt-and-Andrea0
Level 2
San Diego, CA

We are Starting a meet up group for San Diego. 

Please email us if you are interested 

AirBnBSanDiegoCA@gmail.com 

Cheers, 

Matt & Andrea Super Host