Services to help with hosting

Tyson8
Level 1
Austin, TX

Services to help with hosting

Does anyone have any recommendations for services/agencies in Austin that could arrange for cleaning and giving the guests keys when we're not in town?

6 Replies 6
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Sounds like you need a co-host, @Tyson8.  Have you looked into that?  Check out the many articles in the Help Center about co-hosting.  In some areas, Air BNB provides a list of hosts with a good record that are also willing to co-host.  If that is not available, you might check out the Austin Home Sharing Club (under Discuss on this site).

Pat95
Level 1
Austin, TX

Hi Tyson,

I recently launched Hands on Host, an Austin based check in and out hospitality professional short term hosting service taking care of all your hosting needs and on site readiness around the clock.

I offer an affordable professional co-hosting solution for you and your guests, hands on, responsive, promptly addressing all their immediate questions or needs. From check in time to check out time, keys handling, contract signing, amenities delivery, setup and cleanup readiness for your next guest, for a seamless professional hosting hospitality experience.

We can discuss more details by phone or email and determine how to get you fully setup and started with worry free Hands on Host co-hosting for your place.

I would be happy to help you with some of our co-hosting full service solutions.

[Personal information hidden]

Regards,

Pat 

Sarah632
Level 1
Jakarta, Indonesia

Hi Tyson,

I've also been seeking a co-host in Austin and have now found a good solution.  I happened to notice on the Airbnb homepage that they now seem to offer help in matching with co-hosts in our area:  https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting?ref=header_button

I just wanted to mention this, as it seemed only to have popped up in the last few days.

Best wishes, Sarah

Adam261
Level 2
Washington, DC

Check out:

Guestprep [Link hidden]

A specalist cleaning and laundry service for Airbnb hosts

Ashley505
Level 2
Austin, TX

Howdy Tyson,

Just seeing this but if you're still needing cleaning services feel free to view my profile and contact me. Happy New Years and Cheers!

Best,

Ashley

Hi,

We use The Cleaning Service.  They are super reliable, consistent, and flexible.  We have been really happy with their service as they have provided us nothing but 5-star reviews.  I have attached the contact information.

Capture.JPG