South Beach Miami

Jon250
Level 1
Miami Beach, FL

South Beach Miami

I have a unit for sale in a properly zoned short term rental area of south beach Miami.  In 1978 the HOA amended its by laws to state that any occupancy that was transient in nature while the owner was away does not require HOA approval.  Since south beach Miami is known to be strict, I wonder if it is allowed.  The city requires that you be in my zone, get the licenses etc, and HOA approval, my interpretation would be that the HOA already approved with its amended by laws, or at the least the by laws prohibit the refusal of the board to approve.  Anyways I'm seelling the unit because I'm not a entrepreneur type.  How do you all think this increases the value?

4 Replies 4
Rosa371
Level 1
Viareggio, Italy

Hello Jon,

i have to know where is your property...

i’ll be In Miami in January..

kind regards,

Rosa

Ysha0
Level 1
Miami Beach, FL

Hi Jon,

How are you? Do you still have the unit for sale? I am looking to invest in more AirBnb Property acquisition in properly zoned areas. Have you seen the latest Permissable rules?

Warm regards,

Ysha

George240
Level 2
Miami, FL

JANUARY 4, 2019

OK PEOPLE THIS IS IT!  THE CITY OF MIAMI BEACH HAS THROWN DOWN THE GUANTLET!

Please allow us to get together and file a CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THE CITY!

As an owner of three (3) apartments that are getting deleted from airbnb on January 4, 2019, I am absolutely devestated.

Not really sure how I am going to feed my family now...THANKS MIAMI BEACH MAYOR DAN GELBER!!!

Let's throw these politicians out on their asses and sue the city!

Now, I have a lawyer, who is amazing, but I am going to need your help!

Are you with me?

Call me anytime, 

George Muir

305-878-0007

Ezequiel54
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

If you need help with property management, co host and getting your btr or bts I can help you 

Ezequiel