Suburbs in demand

Suburbs in demand

Hello,

I have an apartment in St Kilda and Im really happy with the success I have had via Airbnb. I would like to purchase another investment property and was hoping to do some research on best suburb.

Is there any way to find out which suburbs in Melbourne are most searched for on Airbnb...or have the most consistent guest demand?

Many thanks,

Elizabeth

2 Replies 2
Paul0
Level 10
Brunswick, Australia

There are a good number of number crunching Airbnb related surveys and reports completed and available online.  They don't go into the deeper detail you would like though regarding suburban comparisons (I don't believe) so it's a bit of a 'follow your gut'.

That said, if I was going to I'd be sticking to Melbourne CBD and then considering the on-trend tourist precincts depending on the type of Guests I want to attract.

Hi guys,

I'm not a host (yet) but I've used Airbnb for our travels a lot including our honeymoon! and we love it!

Just letting everyone know if you need a cleaner we have a group of residential expert cleaners around Melbourne and inner suburbs. All of our cleaners are vetted (through interviews and police checks) and insured. 

Our services starts at $84 for a 2 bedroom 1 batch house/apartment. Additional rooms are $23 and $additinal baths are $27. Please see below for what's included! 

Bedrooms

- We will dust and wipe all reachable surfaces including windows and windowpanes. 

- Make your bed including chaing the sheets if linen is provided.

- We will clear out the rubbish and replace the bin liners

- And vacuum and mop the floor

Bathrooms

- We will dust and wipe all reachable surfaces. including cabinet doors, windows and windowpanes. 

- We will scrub and sanitise the interior AND exterior of  toilets. 

- We will scrub clean tiles, sink, showers and bath  

- We will clear out the rubbish and replace the bin liners.

Vacuum and mop the floor 

Living Areas

- We will dust and wipe all reachable surfaces including windows and windowpanes. 

- Vacuum and mop the floor

Kitchen

- We will dust and wipe all reachable surfaces. including cabinet doors, windows and windowpanes. 

- Wipe down splash back, stove top, range hood, counter, exterior of appliances and microwave (interior and exterior)

- We will scrub clean tiles and sink

- We will clear out the rubbish and replace the bin liners.

- and once again vacuum and mop the floor!