Super hosting tips & contacts

Kate101
Level 2
Fitzroy, Australia

Super hosting tips & contacts

I thought it might be good to have thread for good hosting resources. Especially info around management and cleaning.

So, to start the ball rolling - my tips are:

Properly App: This is a fantastic resource for managing cleaning services. I don't know what I did without it. You can make checklists, load photos to show what each space should look like, make notes about how you want the cushions arranged etc. It has a calendar that links with AirBnB which you can use to book in services with your regular cleaner/greeter OR to find a local cleaner (a bit like AirTasker). Your cleaner can use it to send you photos of the finished job and let you know it's complete. Free for limited functionality or up to $10US a month for full service.

Make It Nice: Rebecca and her crew are a tiny & totally crack team. They have a Facebook page. I know they service Melbourne city and the inner north, not sure if they go further afield. Up until finding these guys I've been doing everything myself because I had so much trouble finding reliable help, but Make It Nice are absolutely awesome and 100% recommended.

Please add your tips in the comments! 

1 Reply 1
Caroline653
Level 1
Nice, France

Hi Kate, i