The Story of a fellow Entrepreneur

Mohan1
Level 2
Bengaluru, India

The Story of a fellow Entrepreneur

Hello All,

This is my first ever conversation on the community. I have been hosting folks for a while now, but I would throw in a lot of frills for entrepreneurs, for, being an entrepreneur myself for over 20 years, I completely understand and empathize on many aspects. 

One such guest was someone who had visited me from Ahemedabad. He was running a ODC, He had seen my reviews and instantly connected. I made it a point that I pick him up from a common point, sharead a lot of ideas and eventually there seems to be a good potential for us to do business. I even took him to a few netwroking meets. 

Besides this, I showed him around the city and went for a long drive to a marvellous restro pub and that was  when we discussed many things on mutual synergies. 

This review inturn got me a massive connect when I was visiting the bay area, another like minded entreprenur who offered me a ride right from the airport in SFO to his home which would have easily costed me $100 cab ride. He explicitly told me that the review written by another entreprenur inspired him to go a little beyond what was offered 🙂 

So, what goes around, comes around. Keep the spirits, treat folks who come to your home much better than you would treat your relatives 🙂 

1 Reply 1
Shikha0
Level 5
Gurgaon, India

What goes around, comes around. You've amazingly linked hosting with karma. Loved your hosting perspective!

Happy hosting & Keep posting! 🙂