The amazing Pune host community

Shikha0
Level 5
Gurgaon, India

The amazing Pune host community

Hello Pune!

Thank you for taking out time to catch up with your host community. It was a lovely evening for all as we heard and shared some very interesting hosting ideas.

Here are a couple of links on the topics discussed at the meetup:

1. Learn about Instant Book

2. What is a Guidebook and how can you use it to enrich your guests' experiences

3. Please voice out your feedback by clicking the link

4. Please go through this conversation on the Community Center to know how to handle extra guests

5. Here's empowering you with the knowledge on how to be a SuperHost

6. Check out how can you add additional charges 

Please post your queries below and start a conversation.

IMG_5074.JPG

IMG_5075.JPG

Until next time!

16 Replies 16
Atul0
Level 2
Pune, India

It was an amazing meetup with lots of interesting topics discussed. There was however not enough time to exchange phone numbers with all other hosts in Pune. If all give their consent, it would be wonderful if Shikha or someone can compile a list of phone numbers and names of Pune hosts and share it with all.

We hereby give our consent for the same.

Sujay0
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

Hi All In Pune,

I have a query it would be great if i can receive some feedback on this.

The query is : I have a property in Pune , would love to use it for airbnb let out. But the major problem is that i dont live in Pune, so the major challenge is handing over the keys and cleaning after the guest leaves and before a guest comes in. Do airbnb have any option for this?

TIA

Sujay

Hi Sujay,

I am a superhost in Pune and I completely understand your problem.

There are many others who face a similar problem and therefore we have launched YOUR-BNB a firm which takes care of property management of BNB home needs, so you can happily list your property while you stay away.

Please inbox me and I will share with you further details about the same. We would do that as your co-host.

Atul 

Its nice to hear from you mr atul about your initiative in the ecology of bnb.

Would like to connect with you.

Hi Sujay . I am superhost of my property, if you need help in your listing then I can help you as a your co host. For more information you can contact me on 7972559946

Hi Shrikant ,

I am Khalid from I am planning to register my apt in pune , pls let me know hw is the response from Airbnb guests , is there regular bookings , I am based in camp area .. Khalid : 9823012590

I was not part of this meet-up. However I will be interested to connect with other hosts in Pune

Mayank7
Level 2
Pune, India

When is the next meet happening? Would love to join them!

Atul0
Level 2
Pune, India

It doesnt seem like Airbnb is planning a meeting of owners soon, however why dont we owners plan to meet ? How many of us would be keen ?

I would be keen on meeting active hosts over coffee. How does that sound?

Gayatri3
Level 2
Pune, India

Hello All Pune's Hosts

I would also like to meet up so we can exchange our experience and ideas..

I did miss the meetup and would be looking to meetup with all the host soon.

Vikas19
Level 2
Pune, India

Hello,

I am considering putting my property in Baner on AirBnB ( a 2 BHK flat).

Do I need to seek any permission/approval from any govt dept or follow any rules/regulation before I register this with Airbnb ?

I would like to ensure to follow govt rules so that there should be not any breach of law while doing this new business.

Any guidence would help on this matter.

Thanks

Hi