This Weekend - Come Help SF Supervisor Candidates Who Support Home Sharing

Peter1
Host Advisory Board Alumni
SF, CA

This Weekend - Come Help SF Supervisor Candidates Who Support Home Sharing

Home Sharers Democratic Club is organizing Special Events this weekend to support District Supervisor Candidates who are committed to preserving home sharing rights.

The election of these Candidates is vital to ensure that those of us who love home sharing will be able to continue to do so after the election.  There is already a majority of Supervisors who have demonstrated by their past votes that they will not stop until home sharing is severely crippled or eliminated in San Francisco.

We will meet at the Candidates’ Campaign Office.  There will be pizza, drinks and a free Home Sharers T-shirt for Hosts who turn up to volunteer.

Come make a difference and meet some awesome fellow Hosts.

1. Marjan Philhour for District 1:

DATE AND TIME: Saturday, October 29.  10:00 am to 2:00 pm

ADDRESS: 5909 Geary Boulevard (Corner of 23rd Avenue), San Francisco.

2. Josh Arce for District 9:

DATE AND TIME: Saturday, October 29.  From 11:00 am for Mobilization.

ADDRESS: 3119 24th Street, San Francisco.

Come meet CA Assembly Member David Chiu.

3. Ahsha Safai for District 11:

DATE AND TIME: Sunday, October 30.  Noon to 3:00 pm

ADDRESS: 4750 Mission Street, San Francisco.

Please help spread this invitation.  I hope to see you there!

Peter Kwan.

2 Replies 2

Hello

ooks like I missed these opportunities. Do you know the best way to access Asha Safai? 

Peter1
Host Advisory Board Alumni
SF, CA

We will be reaching out to him.  Some of us at the Home Sharers Democratic Club worked on his campaign (I was putting on door hangers in his district 4 am to 7 am on Election Day), so I hope he'll feel well disposed towards us.  Keep an eye on HSDC website for event information.

Peter.