Tired of cleaning? Talking to needy guests? Figuring out what to charge?

John162
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Tired of cleaning? Talking to needy guests? Figuring out what to charge?

Hi guys!
   I run a startup Airbnb consultancy and co-host service. We currently have a sizable team of cleaners, pricers (experts from united airlines to maximize revenue) and managers to help meet some, or all of your Airbnb support needs! Every single unit we manage hit super-host in the first quarter this year, and is on pace again this quarter. We have taken over the management of units from other "professional companies" in Chicago  who simply were not getting a personal touch (don't answer owners questions), and not only that, we are beating their prior year revenue numbers by >25% in a tougher environment (chicago yields are down this year).

If you are tired of cleaning yourself, or talking to guests, or especially trying to find the perfect price for your units, let me know, we might be able to help! Hope this finds you well!
Best,

JD

4 Replies 4
Abby15
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi John,

Can you send your contact info?

Thanks!

Petr10
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hello John!

Could you please send me your contact info or text me [Personal information hidden]

That's my place https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/18771443/

Marie1241
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi John, Are you still running the hosting service? I'm searching the different ones available in Chicago and wonder if yours is listed. Thanks! Marie

Kevin1030
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hi John,

Do you currently offer interior design services to your clients? I'm an interior designer looking to help out those needing to make their spaces more appealing to sell at better rates,  and I would love to either meet or have a phone chat with you about my services. Thanks! Victoria