Turn around cleaning

Anastasia22
Level 2
New York, NY

Turn around cleaning

Hi All,

I just had my turnaround cleaner cancel. Can someone suggest someone reliable? The co-hosting thing is exorbinant--I need a quick cleaning between guests, no guest interaction, switch linens but leave the dirty in closet. I see no reason to give 15% of a long booking for this. I don't do this often.

Thanks!

11 Replies 11

Hello , I'm Bonnie . I live in Manhattan , I'm reliable and I'm also a Airbnb host.   Hope to hear from you soon . 

*I'm available for this position. 

Hi Bonnie,

I've got this one covered, but will contact you in the future if I need something. Thanks!

Hi Bonnie,

I may have a gig for you midtown west.  

AIRBNB guest checking in tonight is fine, but I need a clean and key turnaround June 31. 

Hello Doug. How do I contact you directly? 

hey this is lydia i am a subcontractor .  I specialize in airbnb cleaning if interested call me [personal information hidden]. One bedroom $68. and a 2 or 3 bedroom $100.

Hi There,

I am looking for  a cleaning service for a 3 bedroom apartment in Bedstuy. 

I do Airbnb, so I need someone that is reliable and can do the work properly with or without supervision. 

Do you know anybody?

What are the prices?

Thank you,

Johny.

Hi give emaids a call they are great their phone number is [personal information hidden]
You can check out their website at [link hidden]

Good luck 
MandA-New-York0
Level 1
New York, NY

Hello, Anastasia! 

If you still need help, please reach out at [personal information hidden].would love to help out. Ana

Emily249
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello!

I am a co-host and make myself avaialble for occassional or regular cleanings. I charge only the cleaning fee paid same day via Venmo. Extremely detailed, reliable, and I understand this business. I have refferences from other hosts.

Feel free to contact me directly if you need my services. 

Cheers! 

[Personal information hidden]

AirMaids0
Level 2
New York, NY

Hey there if you ever need any future help, give us a try!

Airmaids business is exclusively tailored to short term rental turnover. Essential cleaning, restocking and guest-presentation, customized for each unique listing!

Visit us online at airmaids . co to learn more.