Update For Cleaning Services In Chicago

Justin200
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Update For Cleaning Services In Chicago

Hello,

We had a service but had poor communication with them and so we are looking for someone to clean our AirBNB apartment while we are away after guest stays there. Please send your contact information as we are looking for someone or recommendations. 

Thanks,

8 Replies 8
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hey @Justin200  Personal information cannot be posted on this site so you need to find another way to receive information.  Usually when I hover over a host picture on this site, I have the option to send a private message.  Not sure why I cannot do that with your picture.  Perhaps there is a profile setting you need to activate.  That would be a great way for hosts to send you personal information.  Also, I do not see your listing on your profile.  Have you deactivated it?

Karina110
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hello! I live en Chicago and I know how important is to stay in a clean place.I have this service in Chicago and know I am using this site when I travel. I can provide references also.We have disponibility at any time.Our service is also commercial. [Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

LS Janitorial We clean

Karina ****

Mo49
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hey @Justin200 I provide a cleaning service here in the Chicago area and ironically we went to the same high school hahah. Take a look at my [link removed] I believe I can help!

***[Personal advertising removed - to use the direct messaging system here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo for the person you want to message and click 'Send Message']

Jose243
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi good evening Justin. I have a great cleaning staff available. I currently use them for all my listings and you can see my units are kept immaculate. Contact (Francis) for further details at [Personal information hidden as per the community guidelines] 

Stephanie495
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi, Justin! My company, Domestic Goddess (domesticgoddessllc.com) handles BnB flips! Because each property is different, we custom-make a program for your property based on an on-site consultation (yes; we actually meet you and see your property rather than just filling out a sterile form online). We take a lot of pride in our work and are so happy to give peace of mind to our clients. 

I know I'm a little late to the discussion, but if you are still looking, please reach out!

Hey there Justin! 

My buddy is a host and recently started using a cleaning company, Sweep Home Chicago, to handle the turnover cleanings between check in and check out times. They provide a free estimate so you know how much it will cost! Free Estimate Form. I've been looking into becoming a host and he said they have great service!

FiveStar0
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi Justin,

My name is Jaleca and I work for Five Star Hospitality, an airbnb cleaning service. Did you end up finding a cleaning service for your airbnb?  If not, feel free to email me and I can tell you more about our services! Or you can check out our website (below) and click on "Short-term rental cleaning."  We offer cleaning, linen service, key exchange, and more. We currently clean several airbnbs in Chicago as well as being hosts of 8 properties in Chicago ourselves! 🙂

Jaleca

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines

Crystal160
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Crystal Crawford I own a Company that  specialize  in Cleaning service. If anyone is looking for a  professional  service with  affordable prices feel free to email me or reply.  

Email **

Thank you.

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Crystal Crawford