Vintage trailers need cute yard

Lydia159
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Vintage trailers need cute yard

Hello!

I have two vintage trailers available to rent out.  They are currently at a friends place who does not want to do airbnb.  I would like to partner with someone who has yard space but doesn't want to purchase a trailer.  I can even set up management for cleaning and flipping!

One is a 19' 1969 pace arrow

it would love electric and has a self-contained composting toilet

the other is a 1972 27' airstream

This one DOES NOT have electric or water.  It would be best if you had a kitchen/bathroom to share.

7 Replies 7
Margaret19
Level 4
Los Angeles, CA

How would the Profitts be split and who would set up the airbnb profile, you are the partner?

Genea1
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I have land for RV in Altadena CA, I would like t work with you in this project. 

Hi Genea, 

I’m reaching out regarding the rv space you have available. 

I have a beautiful Bluebird Travellodge motorhome and have been looking to put it somewhere as an airbnb. 

Can we exchange some more information in private please? 

Call me on 754 248 4696 or email at 

arnaudvans@gmail.com

Thank you in advance. 

Kind regards,

Arnaud 

Lucinda32
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Funnily enough I was thinking about have a vintage trailer in our huge yard....I already Airbnb our guest house - Id be happy to talk about what you were thinking of doing....

Hi Lucinda, 

I’m reaching out regarding the rv space you have available. 

I have a beautiful Bluebird Travellodge motorhome and have been looking to put it somewhere as an airbnb. 

Can we exchange some more information in private please? 

Call me on 754 248 4696 or email at 

arnaudvans@gmail.com

Thank you in advance. 

Kind regards,

Arnaud 

00f0f_926iMYg8aVl_600x450.jpg

I just searched this forum to read more about this type of rental space, I have eight Spartan trailers I am currently in the process of restoring.  Love to see others doing similar things, I am just north of y'all on the edge of LA County.  

Pete28
Level 10
Seattle, WA

I would make sure it is legal - not allowed up here in Seattle  😞