Warning about Airbnb Property Manager ****

Warning about Airbnb Property Manager ****

Hello fellow Melbourne hosts,

I have had a bad experience with an Airbnb property manager called **** and would like to warn other Melbourne hosts to keep away from her. **** has breached the terms of her property management contract and owes me money which I'm currently pursuing legally. I know of two other property owners to whom **** also owes money.

Don't do business with her or her company called BnB Connect, her husband ***** property cleaning and maintenance company Basil Services, also Airhosta.

This behaviour is not okay!

**[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

4 Replies 4
Paul0
Level 10
Brunswick, Australia

Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience. If you're interested in meeting a few known 'better' co-hosts I'd be happy to introduce you (I'm not one). 🙂

Hi Paul

I am new with Airbnb. Can you recommend me a co-host. Thanks for your help. My email is 2018golden.lotus@gmail.com

Alina

Rita359
Level 2
Waterloo, Australia

Hi Helen ,

I have got similar problem with And chill airbnb property management company in Brisbane. Can you please let me know where I can loadge my complain against them?

Hi there, also having issues with property manager in Melbourne who is holding onto our payment. What can we DO?