Welcome to the Chicago section!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Chicago section!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Chicago specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events.

As always, please remember to keep the Community Center Guidelines in mind also when you interact on this board.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

1 Reply 1
Patrick122
Level 2
St Pete Beach, FL

My wife and I are interested in purchasing a property in Chicago that we can use while we are there and host with Airbnb when we are not. I see a lot of Airbnb rentals available and I have stayed in three different properties in Chicago. I have gotten the vibe that we had to keep a low profile about being Airbnb renters. We have asked our realtor to show us only properties that do not have rental restrictions. We are finding that this is a very short list. Can anyone share a few buildings in Chicago that allow the owners to host without any restrictions. We want to do this the right way. We are currently hosts as well in Florida.

Best,

Patrick ***

[Number Hidden]