Welcome to the Miami section!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Miami section!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Miami specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events.

As always, please remember to keep the Community Center Guidelines in mind also when you interact on this board.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

5 Replies 5
Mireya2
Level 2
Tampa, FL

Good morning, eventhough I am not in Miami, but in Tampa, I would like to learn from other hosts in the area.  I am new with airbnb and totally lost as far as taxes I need to collect or if I need licenses to operate..  Would like to join your group in order to get more information and also learn from experienced hosts.    Do you guys have scheduled meeting on line? any info anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Hello all! My wife and I are new to hosting and we just had our first guest in our private room in our home in Miami. Everything went well. Thank you for all the help in posting on all topics 

Hi, does anyone have current updates on the Airbnb vs. Miami-Dade County debate? We're just getting started with hosting and want to ve cautious of the contriversy.

Thanks!

Mireya2
Level 2
Tampa, FL

Evening, I am in Tampa and was wondering if there is a group, such as you have in Miami, in this area?  Would love to be able to talk to other hosts in my area.  Thank you for any information you could give me.

Kenneth88
Level 1
Miami, FL

Is there any plan for a Miami host meet-up?