Welcome to the New Delhi section!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the New Delhi section!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the New Delhi specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events.

As always, please remember to keep the Community Center Guidelines in mind also when you interact on this board.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

4 Replies 4
Vivek0
Level 3
Amritsar, India

Happy Wall

Amritsar Bed and Breakfast....in Amritsar...

Hi

im Vivek and I along with my wife Sangita and son Ghanishth have hosting on Airbnb since last 30 months...have hosted around 70+guests from almost all over the world...hosting guests from so many different parts of the world is like traveling there through  the stories and experiences that guests have shared with us....it has been an amazing journey so far and we wish to continue forever.... 

We have created a "Happy Wall"in our house,pictures with guests and it has become the most positive energy place in our house...more pictures and stories to come...

Hi Vivek, i am new to Airbnb, just hosted my property today of Rohini, new delhi location. Any suggestions please as how to attract guests more frequently ?

Property hosted is a 3bhk flat, fully furnished wid luxuries amenities. I have quoted 3k under smart pricing. Can i please knw if d amount placed is fine ?

Manoj2
Level 2
Jaipur, India

Me and my wife Dr. Smita Kulshreshtha run a bed and breakfast facility in Jaipur listed with air bnb. In Indian culture the responsibility of cooking is usually shouldered by the lady of the house. Smita started learning it at an early age and continued it till now when we are running a home stay at our home. Her deep routed interest in it prompted her to take it as her major subject in Home Science and she acquired a Ph.D dgree in Food and Nutrition.This also comes as a legacy to girls from their mother for happening from generations that they are taught this special skill to look after the guests visiting home besides the family members. It surprised me a lot that Smita nevertook it as burden even when she was taking cookery practicals of the graduate girls in her college where she was teaching it.This helped us in getting good reviews from our staying guests and through them we were appraoched by theresearch team of TV Channel Fox life Traveller for a show dedicated to Indan Pudding presented by celebrity Chef Vikas Khanna( A Michelin Star Chef also). On getting approval by the research team one day Chef Vikas Khanna arrived at our home to shoot the Toamato Pudding while she was making it and later he twisted the recipe for his programme called " Twist of Taste" which has viewership of about 50 million people all across the globe. We feel that the cooking skill got our small home stay so much visibility that we could appear with Chef Vikas Khanna in his show on Fox Life TV Channel so to us it matters a lot and through reviews we benefitted.

Vikas Khanna and Dr.Smita.JPGVikas Khanna at Sneh Deep home stay.jpg