Welcome to the San Francisco section!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the San Francisco section!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the San Francisco specific section where you can connect with other hosts in your area and post local discussions, for example, topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, meetups and events.

As always, please remember to keep the Community Center Guidelines in mind also when you interact on this board.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

3 Replies 3
Thea1
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Morning, 

I am looking for a house cleaner who does it all. Washes sheets, towels and arranges the house for the next guest. We rent out our whole house while on vacation and I can't find a single company that will do this. I need a rental propety cleaner. 

PLEASE HELP! 

Thea

Emily71
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Hello,

I am brand new to AirBnb.  (hope I am asking questions in the right forum!)

I have my registration, my first guests come in about two weeks.  I was reading that my registration # and a blurb from the city HAVE to be on my listing.  Can anyone tell me WHERE? 

Second question...in SF, doesnt airbnb remit quarterly info, or do I have to do that too?
Thanks for any help

Emily

quarterly info:

Airbnb does remit taxes, but the City will send you a link to submit your guest stays yourself.

You can download your stays through Transaction History -- the city website asks you to keystroke the check in and check out days -- there's no option to just upload a file with stays.

They will then send a confirmation of submission -- I'd recommend keeping a copy of that.

As a company, Airbnb doesn't (as of this time) supply guest-stay-to-address information to the City citing privacy.