Welcome to the Vancouver section!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome to the Vancouver section!

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the Vancouver specific section where you can post local discussions, for example topics on booking trends, general local recommendations, and information about local businesses and services.

As always, please remember to keep the Community Center Guidelines in mind also when you interact on this board.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

17 Replies 17
David2478
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Hi I am Dc,

I've been hosting since February. I love all the wonderful people i've met so far. I do my best to make everyones stay run as smoothly as smoothly can possibly be run.

I have one question for my fellow hosts and that is...What do you recommend to a guest whos checking out at 10, is booked on an evening flight and needs a bagsitter?

Thanks in advance

Hey

Have you tried Roomvu photography for your properties? They are reasonably priced, fast turnaround 20 photos for $99.

https://www.roomvustore.com/photography

Sheida1
Level 2
Vancouver, Canada

Hi all - I'm fairly new to AirBnB and looking for a reliable and trust worthy cleaner for my 1 bedroom condo downtown. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!