cleaning

Troy74
Level 2
Eastvale, CA

cleaning

I am in Garden Grove, CA, looking for some one can help clean a 2 story apartment: 2br, 1.5 bth, kitchen, living room....

8 Replies 8
Troy74
Level 2
Eastvale, CA

thank you evry one, I found help cleaning the unit while we are on vacation. happy holidays.

Troy, host in garden grove

Adam645
Level 4
Atlanta, GA

Hey Troy - I'd definitely go with Hux. It's like Amazon but for house cleaners, so you can see all the house cleaners in your neighborhood and compare them. I use them just to book last-minute cleanings.

Thank you, I found help in our relatives and friends, thanks again

Hi, my name is Lynsey and I have just started my own cleaning business - sparkle cleaning services (nw) limited. I have 15+ years experience cleaning domestic, commercial and health care properties. I would like to offer my cleaning services to all Airbnb hosts in the lakes area (uk). For all enquiries please contact me. 

lynsey@sparklecleaningseviceslimited.co.uk

USMilitary Clean is your #1 Airbnb cleaning services and we employ professional US Military vets tat have been drilled and trained to give you the top notch cleaning you expect and deserve. Email us at connan@militarycleansd,cin or call 619-362-0810 for a free estimate.

Connan

I am in the Atlanta GA and I am cleaning in the downtown area, I have great prices. I keep it low due to me using your own cleaning supplies. Email me 

andreabyrd2015@gmail.com

Hi,

This is Barbara, I am from Gentle Hands Cleaning Service-Los Angeles . You can count on us. Take the first step to a sparkling clean home! We have 3 easy steps to book an appointment w/ us:

1. Enter your service location,

2. Choose services, extras, date and time, &

3. Pay and manage online.

This is our CleanPromise, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

***Just to give you an idea of our rates, our standard cleaning rate is at least $55. For Deep Cleaning up to $75 (depends on specialty of work)

***Here's the catch, this is non recurrence rate. Bigger discounts tho if you will avail our recurring program.

As we are getting lots of booking online and you hate to wait, you can directly send me message thru my email: bsumalnap@ghcspro.com for prompt action.

Thank you! Have an awesome day!

Hi,

This is Barbara, I am from Gentle Hands Cleaning Service-Los Angeles. You can count on us. Take the first step to a sparkling clean home! We have 3 easy steps to book an appointment w/ us:

1. Enter your service location,

2. Choose services, extras, date and time, &

3. Pay and manage online.

This is our CleanPromise, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

***Just to give you an idea of our rates, our standard cleaning rate is at least $55. For Deep Cleaning up to $75 (depends on specialty of work)

***Here's the catch, this is non-recurrence rate. Bigger discounts tho if you will avail our recurring program.

As we are getting lots of booking online and you hate to wait, you can directly send me a message thru my email: bsumalnap@ghcspro.com for prompt action.

Thank you! Have an awesome day!