dublin occupation rates

Pamela25
Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

dublin occupation rates

Hi Folks, 

First time posting here, I am thinking about becoming a full time Airbnb host, however I was wondering what other people's experiences were in terms of occupation demand. I have a 2 double bed town house in Dublin 8 beisde St Patrick's Cathedral & Guinness Storehouse, Stephen' Green etc. I always thought it would be a great location for an Airbnb listing but wondered whether it would be empty for half the year? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 

P

3 Replies 3
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

Have you checked if there is a host group in your area ?  You could also take a look at your competition and see how full their calendars are and how their pricing looks.  Listing on more than one platform could also work.  

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Pamela25,

Welcome to the Community Center, it is great to hear your are considering becoming a host in Dublin. 

I have moved your post to the Dublin city discussion board as it is specifically about your city. 🙂

Can any Dublin hosts offer any help here? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Pádraig0
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

I have a one bedroom apartment just off Thomas St. near the Guinness Storehouse and I'm full most of the year and quite busy even in winter. I suppose it depends on how much you charge and the reviews you get but certainly you can be full most of the time.

Pádraig.