qulli™, the first-ever luggage-handling service in the Bay Area

Omer16
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

qulli™, the first-ever luggage-handling service in the Bay Area

qulli.co

Along with the increase in vacation travel  — thanks to the variety of opportunities Airbnb provides — comes the inconvenience of luggage. Inconvenience not only for the travelers, but also for their Airbnb hosts.

Often times, departing guests request luggage storage assistance from their hosts, which creates a problem if the host is working to prepare the property for the next guest. When there really is no place or time to store the luggage, hosts are faced with making the tough choice of turning these requests down. Not only does this risk upsetting their guests, but it could also put their hosts rating in jeopardy. As a consequence, travelers are burdened with either lugging their bags around while their precious vacation time flies by, or sacrificing that time for convenience. Think about it: how many times have you gone to the airport early because that window of time was just inconvenient enough, and you had nowhere to store your bags?

Luckily, there is a solution for this growing and cumbersome problem. Airbnb landlords/hosts, I introduce to you: qulli™, the first-ever luggage-handling service providing a complete storage and delivery solution in the Bay Area. They take care of the luggage so your guests have the freedom to go where they want, when they want.

The way it works is simple: a qulli™ Captain picks up the luggage at a specified time from anywhere in the Bay Area (read: your Airbnb). Guests are free to enjoy the last remaining hours of their trip while their luggage is safely and securely stored. When it’s time, the qulli™ Captain meets the guest at the airport and delivers their luggage. In my opinion, the minimal storage fee is a small price to pay for convenience and increased time exploring and enjoying San Francisco.

qulli™ provides a great solution to the luggage problem many Airbnb hosts face, and will make many of your guests happy. Let’s work together to make their experience in San Francisco out of this world.

3 Replies 3
Edward225
Level 2
San Mateo, CA

there is also usebounce.com and they only charge $6/day per bag

Michael956
Level 10
Salvador, Brazil

I'm a San Francisco host and I would never use this.  No room for luggage after check-out time for a guest who has a late flight?  Surely everyone has a living room, laundry room or some other corner of the house that will fit a few suitcases.  I allow all my guests to leave their suitcases in the living room after check out time if they need to, and give them a front door key in case I'm not home when they come back to retrieve their luggage.  I simply ask them to leave the key on the living room table, and they all do.  It creates huge goodwill with the guest, and goes a long way towards getting a 5 star review.  

Hi Michael,

I also allow for storage at my space. It just is a great option for people who stay here. I always book late return flights just so I can enjoy a last day out and leaving luggage isn't always easy so kudos to you for providing this. I'd book with you just for this option! It's also the hospitality that keeps homesharing genuinely a better option than overpriced hotels. 

I also help co-host and there are situations where a service like this could be a genuine asset for both travellers and hosts so I reckon theres a niche for all. There's even a new service a guy is trying where guest scan book a barber/haircut while in a home! 

It's great to see a post from a generous host like yourself!

Blu at LetBlu

https://letblu.com/