recommendations for cleaning services in San Francisco

Rebecca3
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

recommendations for cleaning services in San Francisco

Hi all,

We are relatively new hosts (we started in December) and we are now starting to get enough bookings that we need to find help with cleaning.  Does anyone have a service they can recommend?

Thanks in advance,

Rebecca

8 Replies 8

Hi Rebecca,

I would like to offer my assistance to you.  I  a building a small property management company specializing in host rentals in the San Francisco, East Bay, and Santa Clara areas. Since I am a start-up I am flexible and able to negotiate my fees and services according to your needs directly.  Respite Vacation Property Management would support property owners with the following services:

1. Direct contact (guest services)
  2. Third party Host contact
  3. Cleaning services
  4. Linen exchange
  5. Pre and post inspections
  6. Essential items and Household restocking
  7. Key transfers
  8. Maintenance and work order entry

My fees are based on a commission percentage of the tarif.  If you would like to discuss your needs in detail, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 408-401-5212, or email k.t.scott777@gmail.com.

Kindly,

Ke'Ama Scott

k.t.scott777@gmail.com

www.linkedin.com/in/keamascott 

Hi Ke'Ama, 

I am a host with several listings in San Francisco. I'm looking for a reliable house cleaner to come frequently, possibly daily. Are you still taking new clients?

Pete

Hi Pete,

My name is Melissa and I own a company called Cleanologie Homes.  We specialize and provide 5-star cleaning service for short term rentals.  Feel free to contact me at (415) 650-9891 or email me directly at hello@cleanologiehomes.com.

Regards,

Melissa

Natalie126
Level 1
Sunnyvale, CA

Hi Rebecca,

We have just launched an exciting meet up in San Francisco: Airbnb and Vacation Property Investors, Hosts, Co-Hosts Ecosystem. I invite you to join us! Collorate, Share and network with other hosts, learn from speakers and we how get your questions answered so you can be the best host you can be. 

Thanks, Natalie  

Bobby26
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Hi Rebecca

http://WashGoods.com

is starting a bedding kit rental & cleaning service, so hosts can:

-deflect guest complaints to our branded service
-present as bed kit for guest. Thus making bed is optional

-be prepared for last minute or high volumes of guests

Servicing in San Francisco and I would love to hear your thoughts

Regards
-----------------------------
Bobby
your friendly bedding cleaner & host
http://WashGoods.com

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hi all. My name is "Ole" and I've being doing rental cleanings and regular house cleaning for a long time. I'm reliable, honest and always on the schedule. I have a interest in expand my business ( I have people that work with me and will do the best job ever). 

Anyone interested can contact me and I can provide references. 

Thank you

Olegario "Ole" Neves

vovoolega@gmail.com

Melissa-and-Neri0
Level 2
South San Francisco, CA

Hello,

My name is Melissa and I own a company called Cleanologie Homes.  We specialize and provide 5-star cleaning service for short term rentals.  Feel free to contact me at (415) 650-9891 or email me directly at hello@cleanologiehomes.com.

Regards,

Melissa

We are a local cleaning service that have been cleaning Airbnb’s for a few years. Free estimates

bahousecleaning.com

BA House Cleaning