Looking for a co-host in St. Pete, FL

Answered!

Looking for a co-host in St. Pete, FL

Hi there,

My current co-host is retiring.  I'm looking for a co-host for my place in St. Pete FL.

Thanks,

Elaine

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a co-host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

9 Replies 9
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you asked for recommendations on your local host group @Elaine-And-Cort0 ?

I don’t know about a local host group.  Where do I find this?

thanks!

I am not familiar with local host groups in Chicago,  as I live in the UK. However you can normally find them on FB, Meet Up etc.

Have you done a Google search @Elaine-And-Cort0 

Jessica2887
Level 1
Murrieta, CA

Hi Elaine, 

I actually have a great referral for you. Her name is Kostadena and she's out of St. Pete, FL. she's been doing project management for a multi-unit for one of our clients right now and she currently manages multiple STRs in the area. She's extremely communicative, thorough and great at her job. This is her website:

**[Advertisement removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. 

Good luck! 

Thanks so much!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome! Have you tried looking on our "Get Local" page? Perhaps you might be able to find a local Co-Host there 😊 @Elaine-And-Cort0 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Elyna9
Level 2
St. Pete Beach, FL

Hi Elaine, Im a local resident, marketing expert, and professional co-host on St Pete Beach! Not sure if you've already found a co-host to help manage your listing, but I'd love to connect further and share some info on how we can keep you booked and maintaining super host status. Feel free to send me a DM, hope to hear from you soon!

Joelle311
Level 2
Clearwater, FL

Hi Elaine, I currently host an Airbnb in St. Petersburg FL, I am born and raised here so I know all of the in’s and outs of the city. I am a super host and have my own cleaning crew if needed and I have over 7+ years working in customer service and would love to help you cohost if you still need it. Let me know! 

**[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi everyone,

Adding new updates for the hosts referring to this older thread: You can also find a co-host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform as well.

To learn more about the service, please feel free to refer to our guide: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb?

Thank you!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines