What Hosts are saying

I have a guest who booked for a month and got a 48% discount but has checked out 10 days early. Can I have them cancel the reservation to open the dates at no penalty to me? I'm missing out on spring break bookings because he booked the entire month. Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Guys, I'm so frustrated. I was trying to help a current guest who needed to stay longer with a special offer. Must have done it wrong, didn't realize she had to initiate. I changed the price JUST FOR THOSE DATES, she accepted, and all was well. The normal... Latest reply by Dani10388
    I have a rental in New Brunswick and due to Covid made less than 8000.00. Do I still have to register a gst # for tax purposes? I don’t have a gst# currently…. Thanks in advance Latest reply by Sybe
    Hi Everyone, I've been hosting on Airbnb now for few years and only recently returned after all the restrictions etc. My issue is I haven't been paid now for a guest in January or February. I had Covid three weeks ago, followed all the procedures and r...
    Please, what is the interpretation of listing price? I have 4 bedrooms available for the guests at a listing price of $50. please is this per room per night or the rate is for the entire 4rooms per night? Latest reply by Sarah977
    I HAVE REPEATEDLY REQUESTED THAT AIRBNB INCLUDE A PET FEE FIELD IN THE GUEST REGISTRATION APPLICATION.WHY THIS HAS NOT BEEN DONE IS A COMPLETE MYSTERY TO ME!AS IT IS, THE ONLY WAY TO COLLECT PET FEES IS THROUGH THE "SEND OR REQUEST MONEY" FEATURE IN THE R... Latest reply by Henry239