delay in payout with no feedback from Airbnb

Nadia901
Level 3
Lviv, Ukraine

delay in payout with no feedback from Airbnb

Dear colleagues, I am a host from Ukraine and work with Airbnb for 8 years, never had any serious problems. However, they have recently stopped transferring payouts to me, one of them being due for 10 days now. Nothing has changed in my layout and I know that some other Ukrainian hosts are getting paid. I have written to the customer service several times, but they ignore the request, saying that I have already applied regarding this issue. I call them daily, but all they say is that my issue "is being studied". I have quite a number of upcoming reservations and I really cannot afford working for free now. I hate to bother the guests, of course, as they have paid their money and should receive services. Did you have such a problem and what would you recommend to do? Thank you very much in advance for your support!

173 Replies 173

Hello! Did you receive payments?

Natalya42
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

I received most of the payments. Thanks to everyone who helped and supported. I hope the rest will also be paid soon.

@Natalya42 Thats great to hear. Now we just need Ukraine to win the war.

Greetings from Ukraine! Airbnb does not send payouts for a long time, this is a very large amount for me. The situation is catastrophic. Numerous calls to the support service are not effective. The technical department sends me formal messages and does not want to deal with the problem. My account has been working for almost a year, now the delay in payments creates very big life problems for me. Help, please, I will be very grateful to you! Thanks!!

These are some technical support messages. They do not want to solve the problem, close the chats and ask to wait for the end of the war.... This business and these payments are very important for me at this difficult time. I would be very grateful for help of the community! You are my last hope.

IMG_20220705_193123.jpg
IMG_20220705_193605.jpg

IMG_20220705_195226.jpgIMG_20220705_195259.jpg

Same issue. Superhost for many years, have an AirBnB apartment in Kyiv where I live and since May we haven’t received any payments for any of our listings (including our other listing in Slovenia) 

AirBnB support do nothing to help, provide no information and repeat the same thing “it’s with another department” and ask us to be patient. 

We are currently owed 4k EUR and have guests booked for the next two months. 

We may have to cancel all those bookings unless AirBnB pay us. 

Like everyone else law who has posted here, I’m at a loss to know what to do. AirBnB support won’t help, I have no information or explanation and no money. 

@Stephanie @Catherine-Powell 

Could you please, please help to resolve this? 

Like other hosts here, our payouts stop d in May and despite countless calls to your Support Team we have had absolutely zero meaningful help or info from AirBnB to resolve the issue. 

Tickets:  2020043710510 And 2020048090720 are open but beyond that I have no further info. 

Without any way to escalate this past the first line support (who all sound sympathetic but say they cannot call or talk with anyone from another department) we’re at a complete dead end. We either wait without info or any timeline, or evict guests and cancel bookings.  

Completely crazy. 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Ian35187 I mentioned it somewhere else but just want to confirm here as well - I've nudged the team for you and will let you know should I get any updates on my end!

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you Emilie, 

Whilst I believe you, you are also the 10th or 11th AirBnB representative to promise the same thing. 

We have had no meaningful response since 1st June and no payouts for any of the bookings. 

What’s worse, is that AirBnB know this is an issue because this forum is absolutely full of posts about the same problem going back years. 

But still they withhold payments without explanation and without any way to escalate our concerns beyond the completely unhelpful support. 

@Emilie I have the same situation. I can't get close to $3000 for completed bookings, this is a big problem for my business. I will be grateful for your help

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Ольга154 I mentioned it somewhere else but wanted to confirm here as well, I've passed this on to the team now for you! If I have any updated I will let you know. 

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you so much Emilie

Ольга153
Level 2
Lviv, Ukraine

Hi! I still have not received anything, no payments yet. What should i do now? What have you done to get your problem solved?

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Ольга153 Thanks for letting us know, and sorry to hear you're experiencing some difficulties there as well! I've raised this for you on my end now.

Emilie

-----