ניהול דירה 100 מטר עם חצר בפ"ת - Management of a 100 meter apartment with a yard in Petah Tikva

ניהול דירה 100 מטר עם חצר בפ"ת - Management of a 100 meter apartment with a yard in Petah Tikva

שלום מחפש מנהל

Hello looking for a manager

Airbnb לפ"ת

Airbnb for Petah Tikva

תודה

Thanks

אסי

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Translation added by Community Manager

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Asi0,Thanks for joining our Community. It might be a good idea to pose this question to local fellow hosts in the Host Club near your location. You can find it here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

שלום רב,

שמי קיריל בן 26, ואני מתעסק בתחום השכרת דירות לפי שעות בצפון הארץ כ 5שנים . רציתי להציע לך את שירותי בניהול השכרת הדירה שלך.

אני מצוין בשירות לקוחות, יודע לנהל עובדי ניקיון בצורה יעילה, ומוצא פתרונות לכל בעיה שעולה בכל שעה ביום או בלילה. יש לי ניסיון רב בטיפול בכל מה שקשור לדירה, כולל תחזוקת מזגנים, טלוויזיות ומתן פתרונות טכניים אחרים.

אני מתחייב  לספק לך שירות ברמה הגבוהה ביותר ולדאוג שהאורחים שלך יהנו מחוויית אירוח מצוינת, דבר שיעלה את הדירוג והביקורות שלך באתר.

אשמח לקבוע פגישה כדי לדון בפרטים נוספים ולבחון כיצד אני יכול לסייע לך בניהול הדירה בצורה הטובה ביותר.

בברכה

קיריל קירילנקו

Google Translation added by Community Manager:  

Greetings,

My name is Kirill, 26 years old, and I have been in the field of renting apartments by the hour in the north of the country for about 5 years. I wanted to offer you my services in managing your apartment rental.

I am excellent at customer service, know how to manage cleaning workers effectively, and find solutions to any problem that arises at any time of the day or night. I have extensive experience in handling everything related to the apartment, including maintaining air conditioners, televisions and providing other technical solutions.

I commit to providing you with the highest level of service and making sure that your guests enjoy an excellent hospitality experience, which will increase your ranking and reviews on the site.

I would be happy to make an appointment to discuss more details and examine how I can assist you in managing the apartment in the best possible way.

Best regards

Kirill 

**[Sensitive information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]