ADVICE FROM A SUPERHOST!

ADVICE FROM A SUPERHOST!

We'd love to hear from our superhosts: what’s the one key element you believe is essential for delivering an outstanding guest experience?

16 Replies 16

Breakfast!  I am a superhost because I provide value for money, a dedicated bathroom,  a clean room with a comfortable bed, and  a homemade breakfast. These are all things I look for when I stay in another host's home. But the one thing my guests always mention is the breakfast.

Granted, I am retired, and I have the time to do this, but it is always so enriching for me personally to have that morning time conversation with my guests and to get to know them. It has enriched my  retirement life and kept me busy and active.

Ema3296
Level 8
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

Dear @Matteo1140 ,

As a superhost, I believe the key element for delivering an outstanding guest experience is making guests feel like you are always there for them. Being responsive and available can make a huge difference in their comfort and satisfaction.

Additionally, cleanliness is crucia. Guests should feel that they are staying in a well-maintained environment. Lastly, providing good value for the price is essential.  Guests appreciate when they feel they’re getting a great experience for what they pay. These elements combined create a memorable stay.

Best regards from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo

Ema