AIRBNB DELAYING MY PAY AND NOT ANSWERING!!!!!

Morgan106
Level 2
Pasadena, TX

AIRBNB DELAYING MY PAY AND NOT ANSWERING!!!!!

I had a guest check in on July 16 and it is now July 20. I have not received a dime. On my upcoming payouts it does not even state that I will receive anything from the current reservation. I have called customer service and no-one has helped me. They have lied numerous times about getting back to me and no-one has called me or my partner. This is ridiculous. This is the second time they have delayed my money, and now they aren't providing any accurate answers, changes, or release of pay. Has anyone had this issue and if so, what do I do? I am very short of taking my listing off of the platform because it is not benefiting me. 

23 Replies 23
Fabio1107
Level 2
Miami, FL

Don't try to turn me down, I want my payout now.
I have a Paypal account that airbnb used before and I am waiting for my $315 since December, 2020.
I am about to make a registered complain about it.

@Fabio 1107,  I have same issues. Did you get any results? I see one of the manager is tread you for your words. From England.  Wow!

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Fabio1107 

I'm sorry to see you are experiencing this payment issue. As this is not Airbnb's customer service, I will need to ask you to provide a bit more information on the matter which I can then forward to the appropriate department.

For example, have you reached out to Airbnb's customer service department about this delay? If so, when? What did they say the issue is?

Please come back to me with this information so I can forward all the details to them. 

You've also seemed to have copy/pasted the same comment in a number of different threads and wanted to let you know we had to removed them as this goes against Community Center Guidelines.

Thank you.  

Oliver568
Level 2
Shanghai, China

I have the same issue here. Airbnb is not answering since September 8th 2021. I'm trying to open new case and every time they close it saying there is already one thread open. I haven't received a payout since the end of July. Can you help me? @Nick 

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Again I received an answer then my thread was closed. @Airbnb - will wait another week but I'm expecting that I won't have any update again... 

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Xiutin1
Level 2
Baguio, Philippines

From Oct19 up until tonight, still no payout I have been transferred to more than 10 agents already.They all say the same.Will look into it. Its nearing 4,000usd already.I can not accept more guests if I cant pay salary and upkeep of our place! We have bills to pay! Then they closed the tread! Unethical practices! 

Saul162
Level 2
San José, Costa Rica

Did you finally hot paid? I'm having now a similar problem

Saul162
Level 2
San José, Costa Rica

I haven't received payment from March and April, they keep telling me there is a hug in the system and that the IT department is looking into it. There is really nobody we can talk to, I thought we were dealing with a serious company