AIRBNB FAILED TO PAYOUT

Dawn771
Level 1
Akasia, South Africa

AIRBNB FAILED TO PAYOUT

In this instance Airbnb did not payout for guests staying in our house.

At first they said I must contact my bank but the bank said they cannot assist.

After various arguments with Airbnb they confirmed that there was a hickup with their system and

undertook to reload the payment.

Nothing further happened and they still have not paid - this has been 15 days now.

Now all of a sudden they simply ignore all my requests.

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Dawn771 

Payout issues useally take a long time to resolve, as you read in this community

The Transaction history pages in your account show the status of the payouts.

If they still are in upcoming payouts with a release dates in the past, then something is wrong.

You need to contact Airbnb again : Airbnb Help: contact 

Choose the right options from the menu, try to avoid the robots and hopefully you end up in a chat with Airbnb CS.

Ivana377
Level 2
Dubrovnik, Croatia

@Dawn771

Hello 😊 from Croatia. I have same problem. I ve got e mail money has been sent on January 15. Till now money is not on my account, I have contacted bank and with all e mails and numbers of transaction( Payoneer ID) and bank confirm money didn t arrive. And now await to somebody from Airbnb contact me again . Hope this challenge will be solved soon 🙂

@Ivana377   It can take up to 5 business days for a payment that has been released to appear in your bank account. 

Yes I know, thank you 😊.

But still money is not on account and bank investigate all informations what I gave to them, even number of Payoneer ID transaction. Money is not in the bank. 

Something is wrong with Airbnb system I think. I had similiar situation few years ago.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Dawn771 @Ivana377, I'm so sorry to hear about this. I just want to let you know that I have sent this over to the team for both of you. Hopefully, they'll be able to sort this out for you as soon as possible. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen