AIRBNB REFUSING TO SEND PAYOUTS FOR NO REASON

AIRBNB REFUSING TO SEND PAYOUTS FOR NO REASON

I have submitted over 35 new case #s to Airbnb about the same issue. Yet, for some reason  nobody with Airbnb will contact us back or give us any answers whatsoever and even disconnect us from all the chats each and every time. It has been over 3 months and Airbnb refuses to act in good faith toward us in regards to money owed. If nobody here can help me soon, I am going to exhaust all efforts and money  to sue Airbnb. If I see that 60+ Host that are or have experienced the same thing, I will seek council for a class action lawsuit against Airbnb.  What Airbnb has done and is still doing to me Is illegal and I'm done chasing my money as I hit a wall every time. Please don't be afraid to come forward with either help or to join me. Just because Airbnb is a big company doesn't give them the right to do this to people. I have talked to an Airbnb attorney, read all policy language about payouts etc. and I am well prepped. To further show you about my current issue, I have listed the amount of money and reservations that Airbnb is choosing to hold from us for over 3 months now and without reasoning. That amount continues to increaser daily and Airbnb is perfectly okay with taking their cut but not giving us ours.

Generating over 1 million in bookings last year, you think Airbnb would be n your side....

If anyone can help or would like to join this possible lawsuit, please let me know as I can be contacted at the info below:

Text Message only: ***

Email: ***

OUTSTANDING BALANCE OWED FOR OVER 96 DAYS BY AIRBNB:

**[Personal details removed - Community Center Guidelines]

**[Reservation numbers hidden - Community Center Guidelines]

Booked Out, LLC
32 Replies 32
Mel9380
Level 2
St Albans, United Kingdom

Hello Reno, I’m based in the UK and having the Same issue at present! I would be happy to join please

Deborah1337
Level 2
San Pedro Pochutla, Mexico

hello Reno im based in zipolite Mexico and haven’t received a payment since April 8

I have missing payouts since March 2024!  12K