Adding tax number in Indonesia

Shinta1
Level 1
Jakarta, Indonesia

Adding tax number in Indonesia

Hi,

Last month Air BnB asked us to add our Indonesian tax number to our account.   I think they are going to start collecting VAT soon, if not already and so they need the number.    We have tried to add the number multiple times using the form on the Air BnB system but keep getting the same error message.   The error message is "There was an error saving your changes.  Please try again".     This is not particularly enlightening as it doesn't really specify where we are going wrong on the form.     It's a pretty straightforward form asking for tax number (we use NPWP), address and name etc.     We contacted the superhost support service and they were worse than useless.    They referred the matter to Air BnB's relevant technical team and after a week or so, got back advising us that the number format we entered is incorrect and that we should remove the country prefix.   We tried not selecting Indonesia in the drop down menu for our country but of course the system requires a country to be selected.   So infuriating as we're going round in circles.    Did anyone else have a similar problem, and if so, were able to resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

Shinta      

2 Replies 2
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Shinta1 ! Has it worked yet to enter your NPWP?

It may sound cliché but perhaps it works to delete your cookies and browser history, or if you're on the app to delete and reinstall. Please let us know how you get on!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Ghazi5
Level 1
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

Hello, 

I am having the same problem.  Were you able to resolve you're issue?  Can you share what worked? I've gone back and forth with customer support with no luck so far.  Thanks.