AirCover is a fraud

Marlene540
Level 2
Carolina, Puerto Rico

AirCover is a fraud

Almost two months ago a guest smoked all over my apartment leaving ashes and residue. I submitted all the evidence to AirCover the same day the guest checked out just as I have before, but this time around they said it was not covered. 

They closed the case without explanation, stating that another department will contact me and send the AirCover guideline link stating that unexpected cleaning fees due to guest behavior are covered, which is confusing and just more evidence that smoke odor is covered. I call they reopen the case then I get a general message that it was forwarded and they again just close the case.

Honestly, the whole situation is very disappointing and frustrating we open our houses to get with our best intentions and guests just do as they please? 

I know nothing will come of this I just wanted to vent because I’m so tired of it. I reopened the case 10 times already and keep getting the same generic messages about the situation. Has anyone been successful at appealing a case?

1 Reply 1
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Marlene540, I'm sorry to hear about this situation and I can imagine how frustrating it must be.

I wanted to let you know that I've forwarded your case to the appropriate team for review. They will be in touch with you to provide further information.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad