AirCover is completely a lie

Oguzhan11
Level 1
Ankara, Türkiye

AirCover is completely a lie

Hello,

I am a host providing services through Airbnb, and I would like to share the serious issue I have encountered. Despite a guest causing significant damage to my property, Airbnb's AirCover program has failed to provide any satisfactory solution. I have repeatedly contacted customer service and provided all the necessary information regarding the damage and the extra service fees caused by the guest. However, Airbnb has continuously closed my case or provided irrelevant responses. Days, even weeks have passed, and yet there is still no resolution.

I have also noticed that other hosts have experienced similar issues. Airbnb keeps marking my support requests as "under review" and then closes them without offering any real solution. It is unacceptable for such a large platform to neglect such a simple issue that needs to be resolved. Airbnb claims that the damages will be covered under the AirCover program, but in reality, it provides no assurance.

I have suffered financial losses, and my booking revenues have been interrupted due to this issue, yet Airbnb's protection program does not work as promised. I am truly shocked. I will pursue legal action and will do everything in my power to spread awareness of this injustice across all platforms.

Sincerely,
Oguzhan  Dursun

0 Replies 0