Airbnb Won't Release My Payouts

Answered!
IManageAir-Bnb0
Level 3
Ontario, Canada

Airbnb Won't Release My Payouts

Hi There, 

I'm at a loss at the moment as Airbnb has not released a payout to me since December 12, 2022 and I'm now owed around 65k in outstanding payouts. Airbnb support has been a complete nightmare. I've been in touch with them for about 6 weeks now and they keep passing me off to someone else or closing the support chat, saying it's been resolved or telling me it's been escalated and someone will reach out. It's the most frustrating process and I'm now encountering a lot of financial troubles due to the payouts being on hold. 

I'm a Superhost and I've been an Airbnb host for multiple properties for almost 9 years now. 

Recently Airbnb asked me to enter my business info which I did and still no payouts were released. I was then asked to re-enter all the same info and still no payouts have been released. 

Every time I call they say there's already an open support case and someone will contact me but I'm getting no where. 

Has anyone else had this problem and have any advice? I desperately need these payouts to be released immediately. 

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

1 Best Answer

Hi @IManageAir-Bnb0 ,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know! The related team would have gotten in touch with you through a message thread last week! I hope you have addressed that thread.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

19 Replies 19

I totally agree. Seems like a breach of privacy. This is was Canada Revenue Agency is for where I'm from. Not sure why Airbnb needs this info. 

The more infuriating thing was that Airbnb support was extremely slow and uninformed and could not give me a straight answer as to what they were actually looking for. I'd wait days to hear back from someone only to get a generic answer that didn't help me at all... which meant waiting weeks and weeks. 

This has caused severe stress and financial problems. There's a serious lack of competence with airbnb support. Their system is incredibly flawed and unhelpful. 

Hi @IManageAir-Bnb0 ,

I understand how frustrating it is for you to carry on the communication without reaching any resolution. I DMed you yesterday about certain updates, I hope you have seen it.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Did you get compensation?

Marc160
Level 2
Marrakesh, Morocco

Hello @IManageAir-Bnb0 

We are having the exact same situation since a month ago.
Did you get a solution from Airbnb in the end?

Thank you

Marc
Khin-Soe0
Level 1
Manila, Philippines

Hi,

I am having exactly the same problem. My Payouts have been withheld since middle of May 2023 and have had many Chats with Ambassadors. all they can say is they will let the higher Department know..then I am asked to fill in business details to which I try but the screen doesn't allow me to. I keep getting the same ," Please be patient while we resolve the issue". Meantime my outgoings are out of pocket. 

DO i block the rest of the available weeks and days till the end of the year? Do I tell the incoming guests i can no longer accommodate them?