Airbnb cannot process payouts in my BPI bank account

Answered!

Airbnb cannot process payouts in my BPI bank account

To Filipino hosts out there who have successfully registered a BPI bank account and has been receiving payouts, I need your help as my account keeps having errors. A suspected reason is the required Bank Code upon registering. Because BPI customer support is not sure of what exactly it is. They only know the swift code. Home someone can help. Thank you.

1 Best Answer

Hi everyone who is encountering the same problem, I have finally solved this. Below are the correct BPI codes that Airbnb apparently honors:

Swift Code: BOPIPHMMXXX

Bank Code: 010040018

Apparently, the swift code is the culprit. The "XXX" needs to be added at the end of it. Good thing, I tried it. I really hope Airbnb can pinpoint errors more specifically in the future as this problem took a lot of trial and error attempts. Especially that most banks doesn't really include "XXX" anymore when they provide their swift codes.

View Best Answer in original post

35 Replies 35

Hi @Patricia2526, I already tried that last time. It's the one that BPI calls BRSTN.

Hi everyone who is encountering the same problem, I have finally solved this. Below are the correct BPI codes that Airbnb apparently honors:

Swift Code: BOPIPHMMXXX

Bank Code: 010040018

Apparently, the swift code is the culprit. The "XXX" needs to be added at the end of it. Good thing, I tried it. I really hope Airbnb can pinpoint errors more specifically in the future as this problem took a lot of trial and error attempts. Especially that most banks doesn't really include "XXX" anymore when they provide their swift codes.

Thank you!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

OMG! Thank you so so much for updating this thread and helping out other Hosts as well @Mark5136 !!! I noticed you have already shared it with other Hosts by tagging them. So grateful🌻!!

@Joanne878 @Kirsch-Mega0 Do keep us posted on how this solution works for you!

Also thanking the loveliest Host @Patricia2526 for all her support on this thread😍!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hello sir, are the payouts status on-hold prior fixing your bank details?

Hello, the payouts were held yes but that was not the error that airbnb was telling me. It said that it cannot process my payouts.