Airbnb customer support number

Anna9532
Level 1
Houston, TX

Airbnb customer support number

Why can’t I contact Airbnb support by phone anymore? Is there a different phone number to call than +1 (855) 424-7262?  HELP!

12 Replies 12
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Bonjour @Anna9532,

Please try +1-844-234-2500 Airbnb support phone number.

We recommended you chat with the support centre for faster services. 

Airbnb customer service team will respond and assist you :

-Click to top page bar " Help"

-Click on  " Visit Help Centre " and select the guest reservation with the help

OR

- Find the bottom page of the right-bottom, click " Contact us " box

Hope you can chat with the team 😀       

Al-Shaimaa0
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

I send my problem through Airbnb chat help bottom but it was 10 days now and no answer from them. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Al-Shaimaa0 

chat will only work if you get the message you will be connected to somebody.

All other will fail or will move you around in circles (robot-circles....)

for me its been almost a month 

Bonjour. J'ai reçu plusieurs appels du numéro +18442342500 mais impossible de répondre.  La ligne raccroche et ne laisse pas de message.

Flora214
Level 1
Haifa, Israel

It looks like they call you from +18442342500, but you cannot call back at that number. I was concerned because I picked a place that only had one review and I was charged the full amount even though I picked the partial option.  I used the chat and suddenly I got a phone call from them. I had a small doubt that this was a real Airbnb person but afterwards she left me a message on the Airbnb chat with a summary of our conversation, so all was good...except for the fact that the only solution to paying partially, she said, was to cancel and try again.

Chantal969
Level 1
Belfast, United Kingdom

I rang that number from the Uk a few weeks ago and have just seen that I have been charged 28 pounds for an 11 minute phone call! Pretty outrageous....

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi Chantal

It looks like you've called the US number (as it starts +1), so you'll have been charged at an international rate, if international calls are not included in your phone contract.

I found this guide which gives a few ways to contact Airbnb and it also has the UK number as well.

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I just got charged £50 ($63) for calling Airbnb on +18442342500

hi

hi

Solicite una reserva con acceso a una cama baja, se me confirmó y se hizp el cargo, luego me envían un mensaje diciendo que no tienem disponibilidad y que cancele la reserva