Airbnb is not payingg me since june, I NEED HELP.

Airbnb is not payingg me since june, I NEED HELP.

I really need help .  i am calling to 91234567 and every body ,more or less 10 differentn personns.is telling me that there is not motive to have my payment stopped. Please i am a legal guest house working with you for 5 years. is someoone in AIRBNB that want to help me to fix this problem. I attendded your customer and you have already the guest money. i am the oonly one sufferiing  from this inconvinient

lorea and HHaizea  ( 2 sisters)

**[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

3 Replies 3
Breanna
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Pontefract, United Kingdom

Hi @Lorea21 I see you posted awhile ago, but wanted to check in and see if you were able to get any update about your payments? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I am calling to 91234567 in spain.they (10 different person) are asking me to have pacient and that in a couple of days ,my problem will be fix. We started 14 of augusto.

Our last paymentt was in june : Megan. 

We want to know what had change to stop our payment.

We are two Sister  : 

My dni and my Sister ant the compara statutes have been send to you.whst else do you need.

But in some point there is a misunderstaing updating something. We begging you to fino the data that is wrong and table the problem. 2 month accepting your guest, a mortage to pay and Airbnb is not helping . PLEASE. Lorea

**[Personal information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

No. i need someone who might want to help me , so we can fix the problem and start workiing together again

everything LEGAL, what have change since june to provoke that we are not been paid

thank you Breanna because you are trying to help one of your superhost.

**[Personal information removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]