Airbnb not releasing my payouts

Airbnb not releasing my payouts

Hello, I am reasonably new to Airbnb and all was going well until it came to releasing my payouts. To minimise bank transfer charges I set a minimum amount which was reached on 7 March. I waited the required day but it never came. I contacted Airbnb Support on 15 March and they've been "looking into it" ever since. Initially, there were encouraging replies to my enquiries, promising that all was being done to resolve the situation, these past 4 days, however, they have gone silent and are not responding at all.

I was horrified, searching this community, to find that it is not an uncommon occurrence. Please, how have others had their issue resolved? How do I get them to send my payout? By the way, my account is all in order - I had this much confirmed to me by Airbnb Support on 15 March ("I have analysed your account with my team and everything seems to be ok, I cannot find any glitch present and all the information seems to be provided and verified by you."). 

Please if anyone can help I would be most grateful. Airbnb is holding a lot of money which is rightfully mine.

With thanks

Dani 

62 Replies 62
Luis-Rodrigo2
Level 2
Tulum, Mexico

My Payouts were Paused since September 7th 2022

I talked everyday to airbnb support and offered me to escalate my case, i talked to more than 100 people and no one has been able to help me.

No one has called me back to give a feedback....

So sad..!

Luis Rodrigo Ovalle Cavazos

very frustrating, and the chat support will just say that they will forward your concern to the special team or better team who could solve your issues with the payout. they just going to forward that to no one, because no one will call or update you from that better, special, or imaginary team of theirs. planning to take legal action if this will happen to my other payouts as well. 

yeah I feel you, that's why I just tried to do a work around and thank God it works for me.. risky yes, but better than to wait forever ..

Amigos-LLC0
Level 2
Florida, United States

We've been experiencing the same issue.  Payouts aren't coming in.  They blamed it on PayPal and then after I gave up on having it go to PayPal, I put in our bank account, we received one payout to the bank account than it quit working.  Now they are blaming the bank.  I've added and deleted and re-added the bank 6 times, it has not worked in over 45 days.  I have contacted Airbnb at least 7 times, it still does not work and all they can say is to re-add the account again.  I've attempted to escalate the case, but they won't do it.  I would also NOT recommend using Airbnb for lack of customer service.  Super frustrating when you have property managers and cleaning crews to pay.

David-Ian0
Level 2
Metro Manila, Philippines

Are you guys receiving this kind of copy-paste response from their Airbnb support? 

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

I sure am. Consistent communication with bots seems to be the norm with airbnb. I’ve hosted 23 groups over the past 7 weeks and airbnb now owes me $28,522.06. I Call and email every single day with similar copy and paste message from them!

David-Ian0
Level 2

I am planning also to ask our incoming guests who booked our place on Airbnb to cancel and book our place using other booking portals if the payout still has not gonna come in. 

So sad that Airbnb used to be a great hosting portal for us.

David-Ian0
Level 2

I have the same issue with my payout! I don't know if I'm going to say that I'm lucky because it's just 12 days since my supposed payout. The Airbnb Support is not of any help, the team would just throw me from one department to another department, and they would just say the same 'Solution' that they will forward my case to the Better team to handle my case, and then that 'better team' would just forward me to another 'Better team' to handle my case, it's endless.

As someone who just got diagnose with cancer, the stress and the way Airbnb handling this case is not helping my health condition. Just imagine how much 4k earning would help me buy medicines and settle bills. I just consulted a friend that could give me assistance regarding legal matter vs Airbnb if they still not addressed this matter. I hope everyone gets their payout soon. 

Hello David, may i ask if this has been resolved already? I encountered the same issue which started Dec 26. Thanks

Mel9380
Level 2
St Albans, United Kingdom

Hello Carlo, any luck? I’m going through the same issue right now and owed around £2,000. I have no idea how I can even escalate this 

Mel9380
Level 2
St Albans, United Kingdom

Hello David, I hope you are well? Did you manage to resolve this matter? I am in the same boat and now lost of options to resolving this. Clearly I cannot rely on the customer service team, they are rather useless. 

Ruth874
Level 2
Vail, CO

They are not paying me and tenants have been in my house for a week- no response. I have tried everything. It is clear tenants paid promptly. I am in such financial trouble with this. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Ruth874 ,

Can you share more details on which listing you are facing this issue? I tried checking your Airbnb profile, but couldn't find any listing. Moreover, you can also connect with Customer Support via the contact page for further assistance on your query.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Christie201
Level 1
Denver, CO

I am in the same situation. Guests checked in December 26 and I had a message from Airbnb originally that we would get the money by January 4 due to the holidays.  that was annoying but now January 4 has come and gone and now they’re saying January 12 with no explanation why and on January 12 I could be in the same situation. I’m not sure how to get to anyone of authority who could possibly help. We had another guest check in on 1 January and we had that pay out by the third so I’m not sure what’s going on.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Christie201 ,

So sorry that you are facing such delays despite being given a timeline. I have checked in with the payments to know if there are any updates.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines