Airbnb payout pending verification blackhole

Answered!
Prague-For-You0
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

Airbnb payout pending verification blackhole

Hi,

I am reaching out to urgently address a critical matter. I am currently awaiting a substantial payout crucial for meeting payroll obligations for my staff.

I have proceeded with all the verification weeks ago but still not verified without any detailed.

It is imperative that this issue be escalated promptly to ensure the swift release of the payout. The delay is causing significant strain on my business operations, and I kindly request your immediate assistance in resolving this matter.

Please help
Thank you

1 Best Answer
Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks everybody for sharing your concerns in the Community Center. Please bear in mind that Airbnb is required by regulation to carry out KYC (also known as Know Your Customer) identity verifications. Unless we carry out these KYC checks we will be in breach of regulations. For this to be dealt with without any further delays, just upload a valid photo ID of yourself to your account and complete the required process.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Catherine-Powell @Tara-Bunch 

Airbnb really owe all of us who still have outstanding monies a HUGE APOLOGY.

@Prague-For-You0  has also been a Host since 2018 and going through the nightmares of not been paid monies owed despite having hosted over 4000 people.

Why are Airbnb Customer Services and Payments Teams not factoring into account the duration and nature of our long standing working relationships?

It's NOT OK.

These problems have all been unsolicited and imposed on many of us for no valid reason as we were already Identified and have review and other records in your systems.

It's not like multiple Hosts who are and have gone through Payments Problems are new Hosts where one could understand a slight delay in Payments.

**[Content removed inline with the Community Center Guidelines- Please be respectful in your discussions  in Community Center]

Thanks in advance

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Prague-For-You0

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing. I just wanted to let you know that we have raised it to the relevant team so they can look into it. Hopefully this can be resolved soon. 

Best wishes,
Sophia 

-----

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks everybody for sharing your concerns in the Community Center. Please bear in mind that Airbnb is required by regulation to carry out KYC (also known as Know Your Customer) identity verifications. Unless we carry out these KYC checks we will be in breach of regulations. For this to be dealt with without any further delays, just upload a valid photo ID of yourself to your account and complete the required process.

-----

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

IRELAND DPC Imposes REPRIMAND and CORRECTIVE ORDERS - Airbnb Processes

https://www.dataguidance.com/news/ireland-dpc-imposes-reprimand-and-corrective-orders

@Prague-For-You0 @Sophia 

Airbnb owe many of it's users an Apology as this is not the first decision reprimanding them on how they process and collect information from there users.

Indeed, these problems escalated in era 2019 for many people.

There has always been problems with Government and photo Identification Verification of there users because ABB are NOT a Government Department, nor do they have access to Our Government Documents within our Government Departments to Verify we are who we have stated we are.

There is no Central Agency that ABB, or for that matter other Businesses, can use within many countries to Verify if the Documents provided are authentic so one must Question some of the practices that have been imposed on it's users.

By the Way, Everyone must be Registered by their Local Government Births, Deaths and Marriage Registry as Babies so why are our names and Dates of Birth together with our Addresses and Phone numbers, Listing details and Reviews and our Bank Account details no longer Adequate for Verification purposes?

Airbnb have Lost there way with the amount of Tick the Boxes and collection of Personal Information they are collecting

@Catherine-Powell 

Sophia
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Prague-For-You0, we are aware that our team is in contact with you. They should be able to assist you further.

Thanks, Sophia

-----