Alternative to Airbnb? Houfy?

Alternative to Airbnb? Houfy?

Hey all, like many hosts, I've seen my bookings drop to pretty much nothing since the new release.    I'm now in total survival mode and am doing everything I can to keep the vacation rental that I've poured my heart and soul into alive.  Last night I came across "Houfy" which seems to be what Airbnb USED to be.  They pretty much provide the platform and leave everything else to the host and guest.  I was setting up my account to test it out and had a question... to which I got a speedy and accurate response without all the gushy platitudes!  (How about that?!?)  The interface is actually very similar to Airbnb and it was easy to get my listing on there. Houfy is small and doesn't really market itself except through word of mouth, but I think once it catches on it could be the next big thing.  At this point, it's pretty clear that we hosts have to band together to make something new work... Airbnb certainly isn't going to help us save our livelihoods.  Check Houfy out.  Curious to know your thoughts on it!    @Mark116  @Mike-And-Jane0 @Huma0 @Nancy1633 @Anonymous 

16 Replies 16

This is CC.  We are just fellow hosts like yourself. Many of us have the same problem with this last "Update"!

Ted & Chris