Are Airbnb support staff stupid or cheating?

Carol9664
Level 2
Hong Kong

Are Airbnb support staff stupid or cheating?

I am one of the hosts in Hong Kong. 

Airbnb's support staff replied as below when we requested the Business Registration Certificate of Airbnb in Hong Kong:

Airbnb Support下午11:56
I'm unable to share Airbnb's Business Registration Certificate in Hong Kong as this is confidential information. 

According to Section 12 of Chapter 310 of the Business Registration Ordinance.  A valid business registration certificate shall be displayed at the place of business to which such certificate relates.

I don't think Airbnb support staff are stupid but they said Airbnb's Business Registration Certificate in Hong Kong as this is confidential information. 

They are cheating!!!
2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Carol9664 I would say they are neither. What they are however are poor trained minimum wage employees that don't really have a chance to help on anything but the simplest of tasks. 

On a different subject does Airbnb have a place of business in Hong Kong?

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

Rather than accusing Airbnb staff of being stupid and cheating think through what you are actually asking them to do . 

You are the one who has misunderstood  frôm what you say ....it's not their certificate of business you need it's yours 😀😀 why not ask other Hong Kong hosts how they do theirs?